Is This Love

Originally posted in my other writing book.

Sooooo, context.

Y'all deserve context for what you're about to read.

I think.

Ella dared me to a game of Kiss Marry Kill... She let me choose the fandom, and I said Hermitcraft. But she gave me the characters. Mumbo, Scar, and X.

Kiss: X
Marry: Mumbo
And of course, kill: Scar

:)

(FYI we also did DSMP so I'll be working on those in the future)

((This wasn't in the original post, but I completely forgot about this game so I may continue writing it in the future))

But anyways, I am cursed as an author to turn anything into a story, so here you are. Expect crack quality.

Yes, I know that X really doesn't like being shipped, but I'm not trying to ship this is just because of the game and if he ever finds this I swear I will take it downddhshgjsskls-

<>+<>

It had been so long since Maya had been to Hermitcraft. It had been that long, seeing as Grian had been spamming her DMs recently to ask for her to come give them a visit if she wasn't busy, if course.

Of course she would visit!

Grabbing a few things from her singleplayer world, she blinked, appearing in the Server Hall, the giant room that had portals to all the different servers. Most players could only access the public portals, which were located more towards the central dome. But being who she was, Maya had a mental image of the entire universe of Minecraft forever imprinted in her mind.

Tying to move towards the Hermitcraft portal as subtly as possible, she punched in the access code with get around the whitelist, placing a foot into the portal and being whisked away to Hermitcraft.

MayaluTara has joined the game.

<Grian> MAYA YOU CAME!!!

<Stressmonster101> Ey welcome back! <3

<Iskall85> good to c u back Mayo!

<MayaluTara> oh hush with the nickname, you know I hate it

<MayaluTara> or I'll have your knees for supper /hj

<ZombieCleo> I missed the queen *bows*

<MayaluTara> simP.

<ZombieCleo> no you- ;)

<MayuTara> riiiiight.

<MumboJumbo> wooow, didn't know Powers ate knees for supper. Or is that just a Maya thing?

<MayaluTara> shuT iT-

<Xisuma> I'd watch your step if I were you while she's around :-)

<MayaluTara> :)

<Grian> AHHHH I WILL VANQUISH THAT SMILE

Maya laughed at the Watcher's final statement, knowing exactly why his reaction would be the way it was.

<MayaluTara> I count on it, Lord Dreamslayer

<Grian> and I thought you didn't like titles

<GoodTimeWithScar> is anyon going to meat her?

<cubfan135> *anyone *meet