Chapter 10: A Date with a Fallen

Start from the beginning

+an additional 3 stat points because he unlocked the final liberated form of the boosted gear.

Now, without further a due, chapter 10.

----------------------------------------------------
Saturaday: 3pm

Issei stood in wait for his date. He was dressed in a crimson sweater with a black jacket over top, black jeans and red and white sneakers. After agreeing to meet up at this time, he was quite surprised that she hasn't shown up.

"Excuse me..." His attention soon got drawn to a girl dressed in a red cosplay outfit. He smirked when he saw her.

[Batty LV 20]
[Status: Dark Bat (Familiar)]
[Title: Familiar of Rias Gremory]
[Job: Flyer Distribution]

"Good day, miss. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked. She smiled, taking out a flyer and handing it to him." Here, have one. It could make your wildest dreams come true." She stated.

He nodded and excepted the flyer, looking at it as he thanked her.

[Gremory Summoning Flyer]

Again, he smirked. This proved that he was right. He looked back up to see the girl was gone. He expanded his presence detecting skill and smirked again when he found the one he was looking for.

He turned his gaze southeast of himself and spotted a flash of white hair as it disappeared into a tree.' Hopefully now you'll understand.'

He continued his wait as he stood before the café they agreed to meet at. The sound of customers entering and exiting the building, with others chatting inside, was abundant. Even the cars passing by, seeing the people imside  onversing with one another, made Issei feel as though he was the only person to be without a companion. And that sort of saddened him.

'How pitiful, Issei. You should really consider getting a girlfriend.' He thought as he sighed and looked up at the heavens.

'I am. But the plan is coming along quite slowly. There are those whom have already started acknowledging my change in personality, but there also remain those who doubt it. I'll have to do something more acknowledging to repair my reputation.' He thought. And just when he did, a notification screen appeared.

[Quest Alert!]

[Repair A Fallen Reputation!]

[Quest: Repair your tarnished reputation!]

[Rewards: +1000 Reputation points Kuoh Academy, +500 Exp, +200 skill points]

[Do you accept?]
[Y/N]

He accepted and the screen disappeared. He's been getting quests for every little thing lately. Even stuff like chores! Of course he couldn't complain. He wás gaining experience after all.

His thoughts were about to wonder back to his plan on repairing his reputation, when his date arrived.

She was dressed in a pink blouse-like shirt, a black skirt with pink shoes. Her hair flowed down her back, and her purple eyes shone in the light.

Issei smiled as she arrived.' Not bad.' He thought. She bowed at him with a worried expression." I'm sorry I'm late. I sort of got carried away with deciding what to wear." She stated. Issei shook his head and lifted the girl up by the shoulders." Say nothing of it. And relax. You seem to have made your way here in quite the haste. You should catch your breath." He stated as he saw the girl breath a bit hastily.

She nodded as she looked up at him." Alright. Then, if you are recovered, we can get going." He stated as he made his way to the black motorcycle that was parked near the café's entrance.