Love is like a cloud, holds a lot of rain

Holds a lot of rain

True love is characterized by a trust that love lasts. That trust, yet again, is used against Louis. Louis is deeply in love with Harry, and Harry can talk very smooth. If talking was fast food, Harry would be McDonalds.

Harry admitted to Louis he fucked up, he only kissed, he told Louis. But he admits it, and he knows it was a bad thing to do. He promises he would not do it again, and will do anything to prove to Louis how much he loves him.

And Louis wonders "is it really so bad that Harry has cheated?" They have been together for so long, is Louis really going to throw that away after one little misstep from Harry?

And the sex between Louis and Harry is still amazing. Louis once heard that if your partner cheats, he doesn't want you anymore, and he will neglect you because he gets off with somebody else.

Louis thinks back to three nights ago when they got back from a dinner.
As soon as they were inside the house and Louis was facing Harry he dropped to his knees. He couldn't wait another minute to do anything with him. He unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down the zipper. He mouthed at Harry's dick through his boxers. Harry's cock was just so big. It was thick and hard and pink and really pretty. Louis couldn't wait having that inside him. He needed it. He stood back up and pulled Harry by his collar to the very large bed in the bedroom. "I need you inside me now."
Harry threw off his clothes and pushed Louis back on the bed. Harry stared at Louis' perfect body, raking his hands up his toned stomach. "Oh Louis, you're so fucking beautiful." Harry's hands moved slowly down in Louis' pants. "Take me Harry, hurry up!"
Harry moaned and climbed over Louis. Harry kissed him deeply, pushing his tongue into Louis' mouth and controlling the kiss. Harry was kissing down Louis' body and biting at his neck. He directed his attention to Louis' pink nipples, sucking on one and pinching the other. Louis moaned and shut his eyes. Harry squeezed his thighs and then pushed them up towards Louis stomach, showing off Louis' pink fluttering hole. Harry licked a long stripe across the rim and Louis cried out. Harry bent over the bedside table and pulled out lube and a condom. Harry took position above Louis and slicked up three of his long fingers and didn't even warn Louis before pushing the first one inside. Louis whimpered from the intrusion. Harry started moving the finger in and out while biting on Louis' neck. Pretty soon he had two fingers scissoring and finally when Louis was thrusting his hips down on three fingers Harry pulled them out. When Harry slicked up his cock, Louis got impatient, "Harry hurry please! I need you inside me." Without any warning Harry forced his entire cock inside Louis' tight hole, not stopping until he was in balls deep.
Louis cried out at the feeling of being ripped apart and wrapped his legs around Harry's waist. His insides burned but in the best way and he was loving the way Harry was taking control. Louis could feel their skin sticking together and the drag of Harry's abs against his cock was amazing. Not to mention the way Harry was looking at him. But then Harry was pulling back out all the way until only the tip of his dick was still inside, and then he shoved back inside in a fast and hard thrust. Harry's thrusts were fast and hard. Louis whimpered "Feels so fucking full, so fucking good." Harry leaned up a bit, changing the angle and finding Louis' prostate. Harry began rocking his hips into that spot. "Harry! Fuck! It feels so good! Go harder please!" Louis screamed. The sound of their skin slapping together was filling the room, along with their moans. Harry slowed his thrusts and looked down at Louis' wrecked form. He was so beautiful in this moment. So Harry picked up his hip movement again and brought a hand to jerk Louis' throbbing cock. Louis moaned at the touch and kissed him. Harry started losing his rhythm so he stroked Louis faster. "Oh Louis I'm coming, baby, I'm coming!" And with one last thrust he shot his load into the condom. Harry kept stroking Louis' dick and Louis was following soon after spilling over their stomachs.

No, Harry does not neglect Louis, he still gives Louis his all when they go at it.