"And by the way, as per my knowledge. Manhak knew to tie saree. " She said with a knowing smile.

Does she know, Manhal ties saree always.

My cheeks turned red.

"Sit here" She said pointing on bed, i sat and she sat beside me.

"Are you happy bachcha? " She asked. "Alhamdulillah Aams, i am very happy" I replied shyly "and what about Manhal, does he keep you happy? " She again asked. "He... He was always protective about me from before and now he is lot more different, he isn't like he was before." I said, spacing out and she chuckled. "It happens bachcha, after marriage the men changes a lot. He gets another person who loves him, he gets another person for taking care other than his mother" She said. I nodded my head

"you know, when i olsnned your marriage because of my health. I felt guilty thinking if i am forcing you both. But seeing you both so happy, so in love with each other. I feel, this is the best decision i have ever made" I smiled at her. "Ok ok enough of talks. Go wear, jewelry. Your dear husband might be coming" She teased me.

"Aamsssss... " I ran from her room and immediately worn my jewelry and opened my hair from clutch.

I walked down and sat on living room alone, probably waiting for him to come

I heard bell ring and i walked to door and opened door and....

There stood my husband, in all hus glory.

Tired but attractive face, hair spread on his forehead but that gave him a sexy look.

"Arey Romeo Juliet... Move." I heard Kabir bhai's voice from behind. Manhal rolled his eyes , i looked behind and stuck my tongue at him. I walked directly to kitchen and got water glasses. Instructing Farzana aunty (worker) to prepare tea for everyone.

I took water and gave everyone, i saw Manhal laying on sofa, on Aams lap.

I placed water glasses and sat on sofa next Manhal.

His eyes were closed, and Aams was running her fingers on his hairs. My fingers itched to run on his hairs, and as if feeling it he raised his head and looked at me, i turned my head feeling shy.

Its been 2 months to our marriage and i still feel shy.

I saw his standing up. "Aana come" And with that he left after few minutes. I got up, went to kitchen asked aunty to send us tea and snacks to my room and went to my room.

I walked to room and opened door and saw Manhal laying on bed legs and hands spread across the bed.

I went sat beside him and he immediately rolled and placed his head on my lap and took my hand and placed on his head and closed his eyes.

I smiled and started running my fingers on his hair.

His hair is more softer than many girl's hair. I always liked his hair.