47❤

Last....

Do read author's note at the end.

Happy reading.

Manhal moved back from the hug, but held Anadia in her embrace. She rose her head and looked at him. His eyes fell on her lips, and she noticed it. She stood on her tose and kissed his nose. "You can kiss me" She mumbled on his ears and placed a kiss on his earlobe.

A beautiful smile graced his lips. He latched his lips immediately on hers. Both stayed still for few seconds, relishing each other's fragrance, love, passion, desire. After almost 2 moths, they kissed. Their desire awoke. He slide his hands and pulled her up holding her waist, while her one hand wound around his neck, and other hand got tangled with his hair.

Manhal sucked her lower lip slowly at the beginning and moved fastly a while later. Anadia did same to his upper lips. After what felt eternity, they both moved back. Their breaths heavy, uneven.

Manhal slide his lips on her jaw then moved down to her neck, while her hand held his hair in her fist tilting her head for to give him more access. A moan left her mouth. His hand tightened the hold on her waist pulling her more into him if that's even possible.

Manhal trailed the kisses till her ears and sucked her earlobe making it red. "If i move further, i will not control myself. We have a function to attend. Lets continue it later. " He said in a husky voice. Her eyes sprung open and she looked into his eyes which were already looking at him. Her cheeks turned red, bringing him a smile.

Anadia turned away in shyness and her eyes landed on the study table in room. The table had the divorce paper. "Manhal... You really would have left me. If i didn't realize my mistake? " She asked. "Nahi jaan. I would never leave you. I would have done anything to make you realize your mistake but would never leave you. We are inseparable. Only death can separate us. " He said. "Then... Then.. How could you sign the papers? " She asked her voice wobbling.

"Those one... " He said and walked to the papers and gave her. "Read it properly" He said. "I read it more than 5 times. " She said. "Did you see the spelling of Divorce? " He asked. Her eyes flickered on top of the paper. She then noticed that, the spelling of divorce  is wrongly printed as divorse. "How can such mistake occur? " She asked in confusion. "No lawer will do such mistake but a non-lawer can do. Do you know who made this paper ? " He asked. "I don't know" She said. "Mazhar" He said "what Mazhar Bhiya? " She asked in confusion.

"Yes Mazhar. To make you realize, i had to make a fake paper. And mera genius best friend, who is very weak in spelling printes divorse. He copied the clauses, conditions from the internet" He said.

Anadia eyes filled and she cried again. "How can you do this Manhal. Do you know, how bad i felt. I cried the whole night that day"  She said. Manhal cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. He placed in forehead against hers. "Do you think i was able to sleep. I was awake the whole night, till you sleep. It took all my power to not pull you to me and console you. But i got only this method to make you realize." He said. "I am sorry. " He said.

Anadia placed her lips on his, and kissed him deeply and bit his lower lip. He moaned and opened his lip and she put her tongue in his mouth, and moved her tongue all over his mouth, which tasted the coffee they drank a while ago. He let her do whatever she wanted. She moved back when she felt breathless.

"I love you" She said, he kissed her forehead and replied "i love you too"
___________________________
Assalamu alaikum.

Yes i am back with a small, cute and beautiful chapter. First, i thought to add this chapter in the previous one, but then i felt to have a different chapter as its been a while we had a manan moment. Sooo.... Hope you enjoyed it.

Finally, the problem is solved, both are happy.

Is this the end??

No this is not the end... But we are near to the end, 5 ya 6 chapters more.

So i guys, i am not getting enough comments and my votes as well are decreasing. I don't know where am i wrong. The comments are barely 20, though more 500+ are the reader for each chapter.

Silent readers please... Do vote and comment.

Didn't you like this death sequence?

Or

Did you get bored of my book?

Let me know where am i wrong, so i could correct it.

I am sorry to say, i am getting disappointed and discouraged.

Shower your love on my book through your votes and comments.

Love you all

allah hafiz