13❤️

There might be some mistakes, as i had typed in between my classes.

Let me know, if you find any

Do genuine inline comments, they are fun to read. Comment as in, tell me what you think if you were in that place or how would you have tackled such things.

Days were goin smoothly, half a month passed since the engagement and life cannot be more thrilling for Anadia and her soon to be husband Manhal.

She has become comfortable again as before with her fiancé but still she couldn't able to call him by his name without BHAIYA.

Shopping is another story, every other day all the ladies except Anadia goes to shopping with one of the boys except Manhal as their driver and personal coolie.

Mrs.Ahmed is getting better and is fit now, and she is the most happiest among all the members as her wish is being fulfilled. She, at the beginning she felt guilty for forcing her two grandkids to get married but as time passed, as she saw the love filled secret gazes Manhal gives to his Aana and the blushing and squirms she gets when he is around her made her happy and guilt free.

Its still one and half month for the marriage.

And it looked like a year to Manhal.

I have waited whole my lifes, its just a month and half i will pass this as well

Was the thought of Manhal.

Its a usual morning, Anadia left for the college with her brother in bike as she wished to go in bike. She reached college and saw her both the friends standing near gate.

She greeted both, she noticed Alia is being a bit off.

They reached classes and took their seats. Anadia asked Alia whats happened, but she replied with nothing.

To Alia luck the professor entered and Anadia's whole concentration was in the lecture. Alia's looked lost, she felt uncomfortable, nervous and what not.

They heard an announcement, where they called the leaders of sports club of different sports and Riyaz was one of them, so he went.

Anadia: alu kya hua?

Alia: i will tell you in break period.

Anadia accepted and soon the bell rang, Anadia turned towards Alia who was looking again and again at her phone, hoping for a message or a call.

Anadia: tell me Alia.

Alia: we will go to canteen, i will tell you.

Anadia now confirmed that its something serious.

They both went to canteen, Alia again and again looked at the entrance.

"Sorry sorry, the stupid prof just ended the lecture"

Anadia turned to look and it was Zaid.

Zaid sat beside Alia.

Anadia: what are you doing?

Zaid: actually...wo...i...i me..an

Alia: we want to tell you something.

Anadia was so confused, like what is there that both have to say together, which she doesn't know.

Anadia: yes?

Alia: wo actually, weloveeachotter.

Anadia frowned, not understanding.

Anadia: tell me clearly guys.

Zaid: WE LOVE EACHOTHER.

Zaid finally said, clearly as his sister could understand, while on other hand Anadia stayed quite analysing the words said by her brother.