40❤

ANADIA'S POV

Its saturday, 5:30 in the evening, I was laying on bed thinking about my husband. Oh, how much i love my husband. My brain suddenly snapped me with an amazing idea.

I ran to kitchen and saw my bade ammi - slash- mother in law.

"Bade ammi" Incalled her out "bolo gudiya" She replied.

"I wanna cook dinner for tonight" I said, to which, my mother in law beamed with happiness and nodded her head.

"Ok... Lets cook then" She said, but i replied "no... I will cook by myself" "You sure? " She asked to which i nodder my head. Though she was reluctant, she walked out telling me, if i need anything, i can call her.

I started cooking, humming few song, his songs as the lines went my ears from my headphones.

After exactly 1 hour 58 mins, i had switched on stop watch, i finished cooking.

I called a maid and instructed her to clean the kitchen, and make tea as soon as men arrives and she nodded.

I walked out of kitchen, to my room messaging my husband asking him where is he. I got reply that he will leave in 20 mins, which means i have 1 hour to get ready.

I immediately walked to washroom, took a very very quick bath and came out wearing bathrobe. I locked the room's door, and walked inside my walkin wardrobe.

I checked my clothes.

What should i wear...???

Then my eyes fell ono saree...

But i don't know to wear

Arghhhh....

Aamsss

She will help me.

I changed my wardrobe to a simple kurti and pyjama. I first dried my hair then clutched my hairs as a bun and walked to aams, with my saree.

"Assalamu alaikum Aams" I entered greeting her. "Walaikum assalam Chanda, aao" I walked to her and showed my dress, making a pout.

"Help me wear saree please.... " I said.

"But i guess... You know to wear saree"

Ohh... I never learnt wearing, my husband helped me always.

"Wo Aams, my.. YouTube us not working. I am not able to wear. " I reasoned.

Does YouTube stops working? My mind questioned with a smirk.

"Acha chalo... You go wear your blouse and petticoat" I ran to her changing room, worn them and walked out.

She quickly tied saree.

How do they learn wearing saree...

"Thank you so much Aams... I don't know what i will do without you" I said, genuinely. She smiled and kissed my forehead "but kanna... I am old you know" She said, while i pouted.