❤49❤

Do give loads of inline comments

Happy reading

Its Sunday, Nikha is barely 8 hour far. The Ahmed Mansion is filled with guests, decorators, elders doing their assigned works, and the youngsters as well helped everyone, except 2.... Manan.

Manan slept cuddling in each other's arms. They slept as if they haven't slept the whole year. Why not, after 2 months they were together. Manhal's hand were wrapped around her protectively, while her hands were placed on her stomach. After the whole night of love making, they slept at 4:30.a.m.

Manhal's phone rang disturbing the sleep of his. Manhal quickly took his phone and silenced it and then saw the caller ID.

Kabbu Calling....

"Hel... " Manhal wad cut "manhal... Where the hell are you. Do you know, all are working here even both the grooms are working but see the prince is sleeping peacefully with his wife, who happens to be my sister. You both, come down and free us (kabir and Asad) from this duty. My skin has become tanned because of working in sun. I wouldn't look handsome groom" Kabir said. Hearing his rant, Manhal chuckled due to which Anadia woke up. Seeing Anadia up, Manhal kissed her forehead and mouthed good morning. "my 2 handsome grooms, you both go your room. I will there in 20 minutes" Manhal said and Kabir sighed in relief and cut the call.

"Kya kaha bhaiya ne? " Anadia asked in her sleepy tone. "Apke bhaiya humse bahut naraz hai... He is saying, we left the groom to work and we are sleeping peacefully" Manhal said, and she giggled at that.

"You are ok right? Any pain" Manhal asked a little worried. "I am absolutely fine, no pain. Don't worry" Anadia replied and kissed his chiseled jaws. "Ok then... Get up, first let me shower then you go" He instructed. "Nai... " She said and snuggled more. "Jaan... Get up... Both your brothers will kill us" Manhal said. "Nai" She snuggled more into his bare chest getting the warmth in the cold December morning.

Manhal pulled her more into him and she kept her head on crook of his neck. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders while the legs around his waist. She slept like a koala holding a tree. He slowly got up holding her and she tightened her hold on his neck and she snuggled more if possible.

Manhal lifted Anadia to washroom and made her sit near washbasin, but she still did not let him go. "Biwi ji... Chodiye please" He said and finally she let him go. "Apply paste on my brush" She requested and he accepted and did so. They both got freshened up, and she walked out while he took bath and walked out and she went into washroom took bath and walked out and saw Manhal had got her breakfast. They both did their breakfast in room walked out and saw most of the works were done. Manan felt slightly guilty for not helping for their brother's wedding preparation. But after that, they both did most of the work.

Exactly by 2:30 Anadia walked into her room and took Manhal's sherwani and her lehenga out, and at the same time Manhal walked out of washroom with towel around him. "Manhal your sherwani is here... You wear and go see bhaiya. I am going to take shower" She said. "Arey meri jaan... First help me in wearing this" He said. "Ok you sit here..." Anadia made Manhal sit on bed and she took another towel and wiped his hair. She took his sherwani top and made him wear and buttoned 2 buttons on top and let the first button. "You wear your pant... I am leaving" She said and started collecting her things "help me in wearing that also" Manhal teased, "Manhal aap bhi na" She said and walked to washroom.

After a quick bath Anadia walked out of shower and saw Manhal has left the room. She stood in front of mirror and dried her hair with dryer and then straightened her hair letting it flow on her back, till her waist. She then worn her blouse, then her lehenga and worn her jewelry. She is all set now. Finally wearing her Golden coloured high heel, finishing her look.