6❤️

Inline comments are best!!!!

3rd PERSON POV

All the students yawned, as the professor explained the equation and how to solve that sin(-420).cos(390)+cos(-660).sin(330), all were busy, sleeping and few concentrating when Riyaz's phone buzzed with a name BOSS and he immediately picked it up without hesitating about the class, but none saw him except his friends that Anadia and Alia.

Riyaz: yes sir, i will bring her immediately.

He cut the call and got a curious look from both his girls. He looked worried, concerned but hard face.

Riyaz: wanna run out of class.

Anadia: i would love to but...

Riyaz: i will do that, you just oack your bags.

Alia: hey, what did i do? Even i wanna bunk with you both.

Riyaz looked at her for few minutes and nodded his head. All three packed their bags.

Riyaz stood up from his place grabbing all the students concentration, which created noise resulting in grabbing the concentration of Mr.Baseer, their prof.

Riyaz: mr.Baseer, look this is emergency. I and these girls are going and we will report tomorrow to principal. Now let us leave.

He looked at girls and signled them to run. They got up, and walked out of thw door followed by Riyaz.

He looked serious.

The girls kept laughing

Alia: finally i have bunked the class. I really wanted to try bunking at least once in my life.

Both girls walked behind Riyaz who was walking to the parking lot.

There they met, ZAID.

Anadia: shit Zaid, he will tell bhaiya.

Riyaz: come on.

The girls hesitating walked.

Alia noticed the worried look, Zaid was having and got confused. She wanted to talk, but how. Anadia doesn't know.

Riyaz looked at Zaid and Alia and gave a short nod and pulled Anadia towards the Riyaz's car.

After few minutes, both Alia and Zaid sat inside the car. Both looked worried.

Anadia sensed something wrong.

Anadia: Zaid. Riyaz where are we going.

Riyaz looked at Zaid and Alia.

Zaid: calm down, you will know.

All were worried for Anadia. None of them know how to console her. Anadia kept asking the three people, but none said the exact reason, which worried her a lot.

Her confused face changed to worried when the car stopped in hospital's parking lot.

Anadia: who is in hospital.

Zaid: calm down.

Anadia dint say anything. She hated hospitals.

All 4 walked and they saw Kabir at the reception area, Kabir took hold of Anadia's hand and led the kids to the private area.

Anadia: kabir bhaiya tell me na.

Her voice, wobbled as she was ready to cry.

Her whole family stood, as she looked forward. She looked at everyone.