Chapter 9: Officially Cray-Cray

Começar do início

"I dated Gray Wells in third grade!" I reminded him. Hunter rolled his eyes.

"He just kissed you on the cheek once!" Hunter huffed.

"And we had a few play-dates." I said as I remembered those childhood days.

"And I broke his leg." Hunter muttered.

"You were jealous." I giggled. "Because you like me so damn much!" I added.

"I don't!" Hunter grunted.

"You do, Hun." I snickered. "But the point is, if you had a girlfriend, you would appear less like a loner." I told him seriously.

"But you don't date to make yourself not be rumoured as a bully." He argued.

"That's because I actually talk to people." I sighed. "And I never had a boyfriend because I'm too weird for... Well, everyone." I shrugged.

"That's not true. You're cute." Hunter replied.

I'm cute?

Really?

This boy's officially cray-cray!

"And then you want me to believe that you don't like me." I sigh, trying to hide my smile.

"I already told you, I wouldn't mind kissing you." Hunter smirked at me.

"But I would." I smiled at him.

"But I brought you gummy bears. Doesn't that make me nicer?" He asked.

"Just in my eyes. Others don't understand my love for gummy bears." I explained. "You have to become more approachable if you don't want people to think that you're an evil sorcerer." I sighed.

"I don't care about what others think of me." Hunter reported.

"That's mature thinking. But unfortunately, you aren't mature enough to have mature thinking." I told him as I got up and walked over to him.

"I really don't care, Olivia." Hunter insisted.

"I do. I don't want people to think that you're a monster." I pouted as I plopped down sideways on the seat in front of him.

"Why do you care?" He questioned.

"I care because I don't want people to think that I am taking gummy bears from a monster." I answered.

Hunter raised an eyebrow as his green eyes studied my face with an intense look.

"Fine, I'll be more likable from now on." He huffed a few moments later.

"Now I really think that you like me." I commented.

"What if I do?" Hunter challenged me.

Woah...

I did not see that coming!

What do I say to that?

Purple Popcorn!

"Umm... When do we get out of detention?" I asked.

Real smooth, Liv. Real smooth...

I was sure that my cheeks were flaming right now.

Gosh! This is so embarrassing!

Olivia McAlister doesn't blush!

Have aliens taken over my body?!

"Did I make you uncomfortable, Olivia?" Hunter chuckled. "Are you blushing because of my words?" He smirked.

"In your dreams, Hunter!" I huffed.