Chapter 8: If She Called Me a Chipmunk

Start from the beginning

Wait... What?!

"Hunter didn't do anything!" I told her. "It was-" I started but one of Kaylee's followers cut me off.

"We know how Hunter's been bullying you, Lynn." She said with a sympathetic look.

What the heck is going on?!

"It's Liv!" Kaylee hissed at her friend.

I couldn't care less even if she called me a chipmunk right now...

"Hunter didn't do anything!" I said again, this time a bit louder.

"Ryan told us all about how he had to swoop in and save you." Kaylee said. "I mean, we all knew that Hunter was no good but we didn't know he was that bad." she sighed.

"We're all with you, girl." Another one of Kaylee's followers told me.

"I'm serious, guys! Hunter didn't do anything. In fact, he was the one who tried to defend me yesterday." I told them seriously.

"Look girl, you don't have to lie for him now. He's in the principal's office, probably getting suspended for what he did to you." Kaylee told me.

What the...

Before I even knew what I was doing, my feet had already got me to the principal's office. I didn't bother with knocking as I barged into the room.

"Olivia?" Hunter frowned as he turned in his seat to look at me.

"Hunter didn't do anything!" I told the principal in a panicked voice.

"That's the problem." The principal mumbled, shaking his head. "If he would have done something, he wouldn't have been here." He sighed.

Wait... What is going on?

"Umm... I was told that he was getting suspended." I frowned.

"He probably is." The Principal replied. "He's failing history because he refused to turn in any of the assignments since he didn't know about them." Principal Harrison glared at Hunter.

"That's because he's never in class when they're assigned." I giggled, making Hunter roll his eyes at me as he sighed and slumped back in his seat.

Principal Harrison nodded in agreement with my statement as I walked over to the seat next to Hunter and sat down.

I'm here anyway. I should enjoy the drama before I leave...

"So what do you want me to do? Do those assignments now?" Hunter asked.

"That's exactly what I want you to do." Principal Harrison stated. "But that won't be possible now would it be?" he added tiredly.

"Why wouldn't it be possible?" Hunter frowned.

"Because you know next to nothing about the subject." Principal Harrison pointed out.

"Do you even know what we are studying about in class, Hun?" I asked him.

"He would have to go to class for that. And that goes against the whole bad-boy rule, doesn't it?" Principal Harrison asked with a mocking smile.

Principal Harrison is super cool! I don't know why I don't visit him more often...

"Very funny!" Hunter huffed, rolling his eyes. "I'll complete those assignments somehow." He sighed as he got up.

"There is one more problem. Your attendance." Principal Harrison pointed out.

"But I come to school everyday!" Hunter protested.