Chapter 7: Liv's Magic

Start from the beginning

I think that man was emotionally scared...

And for the safety of everyone else, I'm not mentioning that theory ever again...

"Liv, you are crazy!" Dan laughed. I stopped walking as I frowned at him.

"I know that I am crazy. But crazy people don't know that they are crazy. Therefore, I'm not crazy." I explained simply .

"Oh god!" Dan laughed harder, crouching down.

"I know you like Paige." I said as I looked at him. He immediately stopped laughing, looking at me with wide eyes. "And please don't deny the obvious." I sighed.

"H-how... Wh-what do y-you... I..." Dan stuttered, making me laugh.

See how fast the roles have been reversed?

Now that's Liv's magic!

"I saw you glaring at me when I asked you if anyone from your team was into her." I explained. "You're just too obvious." I added with a giggle.

"Please don't tell her!" Dan begged.

"Only if you promise to get me ice-cream!" I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't know why you're not as fat as an elephant yet with how many calories you eat each day..." Dan mumbled to himself but I heard it.

"It's a secret." I winked at him as I skipped through the halls to the exit.

My health is no secret. The only thing keeping me from inflating like a balloon and flying into the sky is the crazy dance session I have in my room everyday.

If anyone saw me, they'd be scared for life...

But it keeps me from having my sweets banned by my mother so I don't care. Plus it's super fun!

When I reached the parking lot, I saw the other guys from the football team talking to each other as they got into their cars.

But there was someone else too. Someone standing under a tree while scrolling through their phone.

"What's he doing here?" I heard Dan asking from behind me as he followed my line of sight.

"Scrolling through his phone, I think." I stated the obvious.

"I can see that, genius." Dan rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey! Don't sass me! I know your secret! You respect me!" I scolded Dan, hitting him on his arm.

"Ouch! What are you? Thor?!" Dan cried, rubbing his arm where I hit him.

"I'm the person who knows that you're crushing on Paige Miller!" I sassed.

Dan rolled his eyes as he walked away from me, to his car. I glanced at Hunter again to see him looking at me.

Hunter raised an eyebrow at me, making me frown in confusion.

Is he trying to telepathically communicate with me?

Or he could just be questioning why I was looking at him...

"Do you want your ice-cream or not?" Dan asked, shouting from next to his car.

I looked back to Hunter who was now walking to me. My eyes widened as I looked at Dan who caught Hunter's movement and was walking back to me too.

"Come on, let's go, Liv!" Dan said as he took my hand in his and started dragging me with him before Hunter could get to me.

"Hey! What's your deal? Why do you hate him so much?" I asked Dan, trying to free my hand from his death-grip that was starting to hurt.