"Pull up your dress and show me that pussy." 

It was wrong, it was treachery, Antonia's mind repeated, but she was frightened of Clementine. She was unpredictable, and she knew it would be wise not to test her patience. 

Swallowing her thoughts, she slowly pulled up the hem of the dress and slid them over her thighs, knowing very well that her womanhood was visible to her. 

She was embarrassed, and a little mad at Rhys for making her go through this. He had said that he would wait until she was ready for her, but he had decided to punish her for unwillingly being in the arms of his brother. 

"Spread out your legs." 

In all honesty, Clementine was counting minutes until that door burst open and Rhys came in to witness her mouth on his submissive's pussy, but watching the sexy professor do exactly as she told was a real pain for her self-control. 

"Good girl." 

Antonia wanted to hide her face in shame, chiding herself for being so weak. She should put up a better fight, and ask her to stop, but the innate fear of disappointing Rhys if she refused Clementine stopped her from doing so. 

"What's your safe word with him?" 

"B-Blueberry." 

Clementine chuckled. She would miss being this much in control of someone else's actions, but the thought of Raul's smiling face instantly vaporized all her second guesses. 

"Do you realize how vulnerable you are right now, Antonia?" 

"Yes...m-ma'am." 

"God..." with one long finger, she traced Antonia's slit, making the latter gasp. She was still sensitive from Rhys's denial before, and something told her that Clementine was exercising restraint. "You're fucking sexy." 

Antonia felt like a slut, whimpering as someone other than Rhys touched her cunt. She knew it was normal in the BDSM community, but she had only wanted to be his. His to touch, to hold, to savour until he grew tired of her. 

But he does not care who touches me, because that's what he has made me. A whore.

She threw her head back when Clementine's mouth connected with her clit, and her teeth came down on her bottom lip to stop the moan from escaping. The physicist's tongue lapped at her sensitive nub, and the history professor's legs closed in on her face, unable to take the pleasure. 

Rhys...

Antonia closed her eyes and pictured him in between her thighs, as he ate her out, grabbing her legs apart and forcing her to take all of it. She wanted him to give her all the orgasms she needed, it had to be him

"Fuck..." she gasped, imagining all the times Rhys went on eating her even when she was trembling from a previous orgasm. All the memories were so vivid in her mind, that she felt a huge wave of bliss rolling in her stomach, and for the first time ever, she did not want it to crash on the shore. 

"Why aren't you coming?" Clementine grunted, roughly rubbing her swollen clit which made her head bump against the mirror behind and her legs came down on either side. She could be a feisty little one, the femdom licked her fingers and thought and just before her mouth could collide with her pussy again, the door banged open. The frame rattled and both the women jumped at the sudden sound. 

"About time you showed up."