"But you left your child to starve and die alone?" I asked. "You could've told me! Atleast a life surrounded by dangerous people would've been tolerable if I had even one parent to give me a little love! You took away my father from me and then you forgot to be a mother to me let alone be both of my parents." I yelped.

"Celeste.."

"No don't Celeste me! You did all of this. It's all because of you. You are a liar! And I'm sorry Vaughn, even if it's not your fault, I can't accept you as my father. I spent 24..almost 25 years without a father, I can manage the rest too." I looked at Vaughn, my supposed father.

"Please, give me a chance. I want to know you..you're my daughter. I know your mother.."

"I can't do this. I'm sorry, I hope you have a happy married life ahead." I said, walking towards the door at the same time a girl, who looked to be in her teens entered.

"Mom, dad. I'm home." She announced, not noticing another presence in the room. That did it for me I guess. I turned back to them, not being able to say anything. "Oh we have a guest." The girl said, making me look at her again.

She was beautiful. "Wow, you look so much like dad." She commented, coming closer. "Is this Vittoria, mom?" She asked my mother. She called her mom, again.

"I hope she loves you." I said to her before dashing out the door as fast as I can.

She can love an adopted child but not her own. How people change, she always made it known to me that I was the worst mistake, now she has a daughter, who isn't her own. She loves her enough that she lets her call her mom. I wasn't even allowed to do that. I hope she gives her everything I never had.

After almost crashing my car into another, I stopped and washed my face. This shouldn't affect me so much. I don't even care for that woman. She's nothing. I do not care about what she's doing. I keep chanting this in my head till I arrive home.

I hope I never see them again, their chapter is closed in my life.

I was walking to my room when Caden stopped me. "Are you okay Cel?" He asked.

"Chase..he's upstairs right?" I asked, not turning to him.

"He left for office." He tells me. I thought he meant he was taking an off day too when we were talking in the morning. I guess it was just for me.

"Oh."

"Are you fine? Is everything okay?" He asked again, I felt him closer.

"Yep. I'm good." I replied and stepped up before he could reach me but he already pulled me back.

"What's wrong?" He asked again. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I threw my arms around him.

"I..my mom.." I told him everything that happened today. He let me cry as he comforted me. I don't deserve this, after treating him the way I did yesterday, he shouldn't be consoling me. "I'm sorry. I was salty towards you..I was being a bitch-"

"It's okay, I didn't pay attention. I was too busy crying inside." He said jokingly.

"But-" I stopped when I felt my phone ping continuously. "Give me a second." I said, pulling out my phone, he went to the kitchen.