Tommy, Are We the Bad Guys?

Tubbo had agreed to become a spy for Pogtopia. But after days, he had just informed you of important information of Schlatt's plans. Soemthing big would be happening in the next week. Wilbur had discovered tunnels from Pogtopia that led to a place in L'Manberg where you could hear his plans.

Something else big had happened. Schlatt had changed L'Manberg to Manberg and torn down the walls that you and the others had built. They burned the old L'Manberg flag and designed a new "Manberg" flag.

That made you furious. And you hadn't seen Niki in ages which also made you upset. She was one of your closest friends, and you knew that Schlatt's actions were going to make her suffer. Tubbo had also mentioned one other thing. And what was that? Your brother requested your presence at the event.

Tubbo had became Schlatt's right-hand man. Even though everyone seemed to want to kill Schlatt at this point, you didn't. Even if he deserved to be locked up, he didn't deserve to be killed. No one really deserved that in the SMP or L'Manberg. And you wouldn't just let them kill your brother in front of your own eyes.

Angry thoughts were in your head, but you were assigned to look through the tunnels with Wilbur and Tommy. The spot would reveal what Schlatt was talking about. Tubbo had agreed to speak with him about the event in front of the tunnels, so they could find out what he was planning and how he would get you to attend.

"Are we almost here?" Tommy complained. You noticed a change in Wilbur today. He seemed off. You shrugged it off and brushed dirt off of the hoodie you wore. Dream's hoodie. You had finally reached the end of the tunnel and heard your brother's voice yelling at Tubbo.

He seemed to calm down and take a deep breath. "Yes Tubbo, we will hold a festival. Start preparing. Schlatt explained more about the festival, and as they walked further away. WIlbur turned to Tommy. 

"T-Tommy, I've got a question for you, right. 'Cause this festival, this is a... this is a good idea. This doesn't seem like a bad... like, this doesn't seem evil. Y'know? This seems like a nice, friendly thing Schlatt's doing."

You raised an eyebrow as he got closer to his brother.

Wilbur took a deep breath.

"Tommy, are we the bad guys?"

You gasped.

Tommy backed away from Wilbur, and then Wilbur got closer to you, pushing you up against the rocky wall. His breath was close to yours and he put a hand on your chin. "Wilbur, your getting pressured. Don't act like this now."

"You're trying to sound like you know what you're doing, so that you can prove me wrong," He scoffed. As his hand still rested on your chin, he turned to his younger brother. "Tommy... none of us know what we're doing. We're screwed." As you tried to leave, he put his pushed you back and held you in place.

"Why looked horrified, and then Wilbur turned back to you. Have you not noticed?! Everyone who's claiming to be on our side, Tubbo?! He's lying to you, my love! He- He would drop us at the SECOND he realizes we're not in the lead anymore!" He gripped your face harshly. 

"No, Will, no!" You attempted to kick him off of you, as Tommy went in for a light hit. "STOP IT! Alright?" Tommy cried. "Wilbur, you're being reckless, you're not- You're not being the man that came in as president. If th- If this is what you think will let us recover L'Manburg, then I'll go along with it, but I don't agree with it, okay? This isn't the right thing to do, this isn't the moral thing to do. You're being... What's the point in doing anything if we've lost all hope? You've gotta stay with it, man. You've gotta pull yourself together."

Wilbur looked angry. "Tommy's right. But he's wrong about one thing. I won't support you if you do this. He may stick with you, but I won't harm innocent people. I know that you want to destroy L'Manberg and my brother. I won't do either of those things," You explained.

"Tommy, leave," Wilbur ordered. The blonde obeyed and left the area.

Wilbur ran a hand down your face and then a hand through your hair. "We can get rid of L'Manberg, together. If I can't have it, then no one can." You looked up at him, frozen in place. He was scaring you.

"You'll be with me, Y/N. Trust me, my love." You stared into his eyes and he pressed his lips against yours. After the kiss that you barely returned, he looked at you with another smirk. "Let me know if you need more convincing," Wilbur winked as he left the room.

This is the start of Wilbur's villian/manipulative arc :)