Python's mania.....

Start from the beginning

Mohan wasn't well today, he was having a very mild fever. He took a mild paracetamol tablet and had slept after madhushree insisted him to take some food. Lata and malini had went to their old house as mohan had given them ultimatum of vacating this house ASAP and hence they were preparing that house for residential purpose. Madhushree was alone with mohan, well actually alone because mohan was fast asleep. She was in the hall keeping a record of all the bills to be paid in this month.
"2500 to the milkmaid......" she muttered as she wrote it down on the notepad. Suddenly the door burst open and she flinched. She looked up to find a furious python storming inside the house. His shirt was out and his coat's initial buttons were undone, his hairs were a mess and his eyes were bloodshot. Had he been crying??? Madhushree gasped.
"Kaun tha vo ladka........" His initial question baffled her. She looked at him in shock.
"What are you saying????" she asked softly. He brought a bottle of whiskey close to his lips before gulping down some from it. She knew he was drunk, for a moment she thought to stop him from drinking too much but then why to unnecessarily interfere in somebody's affairs.
"Vohi ladka jiske saath tum khushi se hass rahi thi.......yaad aaya!!!!!Huh, kaun tha vo" he asked contemptuously. Honestly speaking she was hella scared of him right now. A drunk psychopath is 100 times worse than a sober psychopath.
"He.......is just my friend......." she whispered in fear as she receded back. He hurled the bottle on the floor, shattering it into tiny shards. She shrieked.
"Dost.........hm......vo dost hai aur mai.......mujhe to tum apna dushman bhi nahi samajhti ho......" His voice held pain but it was a bit deeper as the more prominent part of it came out as jealousy and anger. She wept silently.
"Please....." she whispered with tears as she kept receding back from him.
"Kitne pyaar se hass rahi thi tum uske saath........ mere saath to tum kabhi nahi hasti ho aise, bas aise roti rehti ho.........vo koi comedian hai, huh, comedian hai to btao uska show rakhwa denge bungalow pe........" said he with hatred and she sobbed.
"What's my mistake........all I did was just laugh....... can't i laugh!!!!! Can't I be happy????" she bawled out at him with tears. He grabbed her waist, terrorizing her.
"Tum hass sakti ho, khush reh sakti ho lekin sirf mere saath.....samjhi tum.......kisi aur ke saath nahi......" his firey eyes had placed an admonition in front of her. She sobbed in his grip.
"Why????? Why should I???? I want to live like any other girl........why are you doing this with me......." she yelled at him as she pushed him away, tears streaming down her eyes.
"KYUNKI PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE.......BOHOT PYAAR KARTA HU......PAGALON KI TARAH PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE......." he yelled maniacally scaring her to the core. She slumped on the floor and cried. Python kicked the table furiously and punched the wall with his fist, after that he ran his fingers under his hairs and took a deep breath. His eyes then fell on the crying madhushree and now he was crossed at himself. He sat near her as tears build up in his eyes.
"Madhu please ro mat........mai tumhe rota hua nahi dekh sakta......." he said softly running his fingers through her silky hairs. She sniffled turning her face away. He placed his index finger under her chin hence tilting her head to his side.
"Please don't turn your face away from me........you don't know what it does to me......." he whispered before planting a tender kiss on the corner of her lips. She gasped and started scooting away from him.
"Stay away from me please....." she whispered with fear. He grabbed her petite frame in his brawny arms and she struggled.
"Baby I love you......." he said trying to calm her down but she wasn't having any of him at the moment. Besides he looked so daunting right now and he was drunk like an inebriate.
"Lemme go please........." she pleaded while banging her little fists on his rock hard chest. Honestly he enjoyed her little struggles, they kinda turned him on, his sexual desires though weren't sadistic but were fairly weird certainly. He chuckled as she made a desperate adorable attempt to free herself.
"Tere pyaar mei iss zamane se dushmani kar li humne zaalim aur tu hai jo hume nazar uthake dekhti hi nahi......." he muttered with that psychotic obsession glimmering in his eyes which daunted her badly. Shayaries were meant to be beautiful, not scary but this man knows how to shape clays according to his will. She wimpered as he stared obsessively at her face.
"My........ brother is sick........ please go, he needs rest........ we'll meet tomorrow........ please......." she tried to formulate something buyable but LISTEN, he is crazy but ain't a fool. He twirled her hair strands between his first two fingers and started.
"Meri jaan, tum bohot bholi ho.......tumhe lagta hai ki mujhe bewakoof banana asaan hai par unfortunately aisa nahi hai........Mai tumhare peeche pagal hu par bewakoof nahi........" He cleared it to her with a smirk. She was scared badly and crying was the only thing she could think of.
"Somebody help me please.........." she sobbed while trying to free herself. He laughed maniacally before planting a smooching kiss on her cheek.
"Koi nahi aayega tumhe bachane meri rani........" he laughed as he tried to stand up but failed terribly as he was excessively drunk. Madhushree helped him or else he would have tumbled down. She wiped her tears and tried to keep balance as he was really heavy.
"Mr. Python please.......I don't think you can drive in this state........stay here tonight......" she said with difficulty and his eyes twinkled.
"Awww tum kitni achi ho madhu.......kitta dhyaan rakhti ho mera....." He blabbered without sense, madhushree ignored him and tried to drag him to her room. He was rambling nonsensical stuff all along the way but finally they made it to her room. She placed him on the bed and gasped for breath.
"Madhu.......Madhu....... please mujhe chhod ke mat jaana........" he mumbled as he was close to dozing off. She sighed as she tentatively took off his shoes and tossed a blanket over him.
"I will sleep in the hall....." she whispered as she started to walk out of the room.
"Mai tumse bohot pyaar karta hu madhu.......I love you madhu....." he mumbled in his sleep and she gasped. She didn't know what to do with this man. Should she rebuke him for his madness or adore him for his innocent love for her.
___________________________________________
Every single vote counts and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.