Drugs.

Mel's POV

We all sat there talking an enjoying the breakfast that we made pretty late so I wouldn't call it breakfast , the boys seemed to be much happier and I know I was because we were all together.

"There's this party tonight it's a mansion party, who's down ?" Sammy asks with a smirk.

"Definitely" Lexi says and we all agree.

"There's a huge pool and everything, I know the guy so you can use his room for stuff" sammy says.

"Cool what time ?" I ask

"11 tonight" that's late, I guess we're crashing there tonight.

"Well I'm crashing there tonight because I'm getting shit faced" I laugh

"Same girl" Ariana says laughing

"Well what do you guys want to do for now ?" Abby asks

"Want to go to one of our friends house?" Matt asks and Lexi starts to look worried. I give her a look as if I'm asking her what. She mouths to me saying "drug dealers" , my eyes widen and I cough but stifle it.

"Yeah sure" Abby says

"Alright let's go, my cars in the shop right now so Let's take the Tahoe" Jack says looking at Lexi And she looks away.

We All pile in the Tahoe and blast music while Matt is driving like a maniac but we get there in about 10 minutes and the house is so nice and big but the walk to the house is kind of long because I'm lazy and the driveway is long.

"Give me a piggy back ride" I tell Matt, this is kind of weird because me and Matt haven't been talking but I might as well stop this little argument sooner or later.

"No" He says looking away and I laugh.

"Matt give me a piggy back ride. Now" I say with a smile and he smiles to.

"As you wish princess" he says and throws me over his shoulder and I scream.

"Never mind! Put me down!" I yell and he laughs.

"No can do" he runs and puts me down once we get to the door and he knocks.

"Asshole" I huff and he nods agreeing.

Some kid opens the door and he looks the same age as us but this couldn't be his house ? He has dark hair and is really , really tall with green eyes. He's really cute.

"Hey Matt! What's up you brought friends? Do they want-" he starts but Matt and Jack cut him off.

"No! We're just here to hang until jake's party, are you coming?" Jack asks and he nods.

"You know I'm gonna be there. There's going to be so many suppliers tonight, are you guys...you know?" He asks to the boys and they nod.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ariana asks

"Nothing that concerns you baby" he says to her and she scoffs.

"You might as well tell them or we will" I say and Matt grabs my arm and leads me to a room in the house and shuts the door.

"You are not going to tell everyone about this. It's not something people need to know about unless they're buying, understood?" He asks firmly but I stay quiet. That only causes him to take a step forward and I back up until I hit the wall ,he walks and gets so close to me I can feel his breathe on me.

"Is that understood?" He asks smirking

"Yes" I say looking at the floor and push him away from me but he grabs my wrist and pulls me in to him.