Pure Ecstasy.

"Wooo! " Matt cheers as we both laugh and they pull apart , Lexi's cheeks are a deep shade of red while Jack's are too.

"Well that was ...something" I say laughing.

"Are you guys ready ? " Jack asks , we nod grabbing our bags.

Why are we going to the beach with these two guys we barely know , for all we know they could be taking us to the beach to kill us and nobody would know , would the boys care ? I feel bad for leaving their house like that but I'm just not used to them getting that aggravated with me or Lexi like that. I should apologize to them , I pull my phone out to text them in a group chat

*text*
Me : hey guys I'm sorry about what happened back at the house , that was way out of hand you were right to say that it was none of our business.
CAMERON: it's okay , we were being dicks for yelling at you like that.
ME : where are the rest of the boys ?
CAMERON : they're still holding a grudge.
ME : oh , I'll probably come over later tonight.
CAMERON : alright I'll talk to you later.

I put my phone down once we were about to leave.

"Me and Jack are riding together" Matt says grabbing his keys. we walk out the door ready to go but I have a bad feeling about this.

Matt's POV

Me and Jack are in the car talking about some work we have planned.

"Dude what's up with you and Lexi ?" I ask smirking.

"Nothing bro , she's hot" he says laughing. My mind wanders to Mel and why I feel the way I do about her. When I first seen her , I felt like I had to protect her , even though I know she is capable of protecting herself by that nut shot she gave me earlier , but if we're going to be around each other more , then her and Lexi are going to need to be protected , I can get them into deep stuff that I would rather not , but you can't have as much power that Jack and I have and not have enemies.

"What about you and Mel" Jack asks and I smile.

"Nothing , you know with the stuff we're running and I can't take a risk of putting her in danger , you should consider that with Lexi too" I say looking out of the window.

"What do you think I'm doing ?" Jack says.

"Sucking her face isn't protecting her bro" I say laughing.

We get to the beach and I get out and put on my swim trunks , I
See Mel staring and me but when she notices she looks down blushing.

"Like what you see babe ?" I say winking.

"No , I wasn't even looking at you" she lies walking over to stand by the shore , she looks so gorgeous in that bathing suit and she doesn't even know it. I walk over quietly and pick her up by her waist and toss her in the water.

"What the fuck !" she yells laughing , her laugh is pure ecstasy to my ears.

Lexi's POV

Me and Jack are talking and he pulls me aside to the car.

"I want you to try something " He tells me and I nod , he hands me a small blue pill.

"What is this ?" I ask eyeing the pill wearily.

"It's...sort of ecstasy" he says and I shake my head no.

"I brought weed , I don't do ecstasy." I say handing it back.

"It's better than weed baby , way better" he says and I smile at the name.

"Are you sure it's safe ?" I ask , I don't want to wake up tomorrow looking like shit because of some little pill.