Is that a threat ?

Mel's pov

We struggled but eventually got out of the car and sat on the nearest bench and waited for Jack. It seems as if we've been waiting for him for hours, what is he doing? I'm surprised none of us are badly injured but I'm not complaining. We all sat in silence on the bench in the cold atmosphere.

I start to say something but before I could a Large escalade Suv swerves next to us and parks. Four tall, buff, and guys hop out and walk up to us quickly yet efficiently, and one more walks out but is dressed differently and looks younger than them with a smirk. I'm assuming the four buff guys are bodyguards for the one guy, there blocking us so we can't move.

"Well, hello ladies" he asks tilting his head. Who is this guy ?

"Who are you?" I ask tilting my head as well.

"I'm Ryan, (Guy in the pic) you must be Mel, I've heard a lot about you" he says and my eyes widen. I try to recognize his face but I have no idea who he is, maybe the girls know him.

" You must be Abby, Ariana, and Lexi" he points to each one of them as he says their names.

"How do you know our names" Ariana says and he chuckles.

"I have my connections" Ryan says looking into her eyes.

"Alright, well we have to go, nice meeting you I guess" I say stepping to the side but his bodyguard steps in front of me and I take a step back.

"Why would you leave? Jack is coming" he said and I raise my eyebrow.

"How did you know he was coming?" I ask and he takes small slow strides up to me. I can feel his breath on my head because of how tall he is to me, i'm 5'8 so he's at least 6'4..

"Lets just say Jack a good friend of mine, oh and don't say anything about this because I'll know and this won't be the last time we see each other and I don't want to have to hurt you all, though it would be amusing" he smirks again.

"Is that a threat ?" I say smirking and Abby hits my shoulder. He walks up to me once again and bends down this time to reach my face and he grabs it forcefully. I try to back up but his guards are cornering me.

"Take it how you want to but disobey me and see what will happen, baby girl" Ryan says as I look into his eyes.

"I came here to tell you that you all that should stay away from Matt and Jack. There not good guys, I know you know about them being drug dealers but there is a little more to it than that. I'm assuming they haven't told you " he says walking to the car with his bodyguards and they drive away fast.

"What the hell just happened" Lexi asks and we all shrug our shoulders. What does he he have to do with jack and Matt?

"I have no idea but I know we're not telling the guys about this" I say and they agree.

About five minutes later Jack pulls up and hops out the car running over to us with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry I took so long, I had to use someone's car because you took my car" he says looking at Lexi and I immediately feel bad for her because Jack has a short temper and she's going to have to listen to him later.

"Jack I'm-" she starts but he cuts her off.

"Don't" he says and motions us to follow him to the car, we all get in and it's very quiet but I really want to ask Jack about Ryan but I know I can't. I wonder what Matts doing right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I FEEL LIKE NO ONE READS OR LIKES THIS BOOK BECAUSE ITS DRY AF . I DONT UPDATE OFTEN BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT VOTE....SO VOTE 💦