~~~~~

The Mikaelsons exchanged worried glances with each other as they watched the two siblings go head to head. More of them were worried for Elliot than the other. From what they had seen, she was able to handle herself well. But if she wasn't going to fight back, then they were worried that she wasn't going to stand a chance against the man.

"Should we help her?" Rebekah asked, hesitantly.

None of her brothers responded. If they were to help, their approach would obviously be a lethal way of help. It seemed to always be their default. Peace or violence, they always seemed to choose the more violent approach. It just seemed to fit their way of living more. It was their nature of being a vampire--being a predatory species.

"No." An unfamiliar voice spoke up. Looking up, they saw the redhead from earlier slightly limping over towards them. "She had it handled." She added on, trying to convince herself more than the others.

"And who the hell are you?" The blonde female snarked.

"Natasha Romanoff." She replied, simply.

They all then heard a giddy squeal of sorts, making them look towards Kol. "She's an Avenger!! Or was..." He spoke up, happy that he met one of them.

Natasha merely raised an eyebrow and smirked in amusement before turning back to the others. "She'll be fine. She always is." The others just nodded as they continued to watch on.

~~~~~

Elliot had blood pouring down the side of her forehead, as well as her lip. She had continued dodging every single blow that had been sent her way, but often times, she received one to the side of her face or head, seeing as she was going up against someone with a similar skill set and training as her.

"Are you sure she has it handled?" Kol asked, beginning to become more and more concerned for the small brunette he had just recently met.

"...positive?" Natasha replied, hesitantly. She was even beginning to doubt her own words.

Bucky's metal fingers were wrapped tightly around his baby sister's throat as she was suspended in the air. She was struggling against his grip, but without harming him, there was no way of escaping what was happening, and she really didn't want to hurt him--not when he wasn't in the right mind.

"Bucky...please." She whispered, hoping that something may spark something within him.

But nothing.

She was then slammed into a nearby van, her head hitting the hard metal, making blood stain where the impact had been. A dazed look crossed her eyes as this happened. She was then thrown to the floor by her brother, before punch after punch was repeatedly landed on her face.

"B." She choked out, spitting out blood from her mouth in between each blow that was being landed on her. At this point, she had given up. She didn't know what else to do. She didn't want to hurt him and she knew that everything she could do to get him off was going to result in him being seriously injured if not worse.

"Please." She attempted to flip them around so she was no longer at the mercy of his violent blows, but it wasn't as effective as she wished it to be. Instead, she ended up a little bit away from him and saw up slightly, trying to distance herself from him. "Please remember me. I'm your little sister."

"You're my mission!!" He yelled back at her, nothing else rendering in his head besides the words that had been re-drilled into his mind.

A tear slipped from Elliot's eye as she realized that nothing was probably going to work. That she had probably just lost her brother.

Again...

"I tease you and bully you and make your life miserable. But you love me anyway." Elliot rambled as she once again hoped that some emotion might be sparked within him.

Nothing.

Another punch landed across her face as she felt more blood pool in her mouth. She knew without a doubt that she was going to be completely bruised if she made it out of this.

"You raised me and protected me and cared for me." She continued to go on as he continued to hurt her.

She could feel herself slipping in and out of consciousness and she could hear the worried pleas of her best friend ringing through her ears. A small smile crossed her face as she looked up at her brother, who still showed no sign of anything.

"You're everything I've ever wanted to be."

And then there was hesitation as she succumbed to the darkness that was calling to her, the last thing she heard being her brother.

"Ellie?" 

~~~~~

a/n: hi:) have a good day. love you<33