Bringing Out The Dead

Start from the beginning

She nods and turns to her mate. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'll tell you later. Can you get me some candles and set them in our room?" She asks

He nodded as sped through the house and put them in their room. "They're ready."

"Okay uh I'll need you to watch over me while I do something."

He nods again. They both make their way up stairs to their bed room. She puts the brothers jewelry in her side of the dresser.

"Okay ready?"

"I guess but what are you doing?" Klaus asks

"Incendia."  The candles light up the room. She gets sage and lights. She waves it around the room while muttering the spell.

"Stand out side and tell me if it worked."

He goes out side the room. "Nik!!! Hello!!"

He doesn't come in which means it works. She opens the door and pulls him in.

"Okay so I'm about to go to the Salvatore and get something of Rebekah lover. And no your not opposing because this man she really loved."

"Okay love I know who you're talking about. His name was Daniel. We had to flee because Mikael found us."

"Okay well I'm doing the same for your brothers."

He nodded and smiles.

"Alright let's get this started." She sits criss cross and takes a deep breath. She starts the spell. She says it 5 times before she opens her eyes to see she's in Rebekah room.

She hears the shower running. she needed to make this quick. She looked around the room going through her bags and dressers. She goes into the bathroom and covers her eyes. She sees something shiny and sees a ring. She quickly grabs it and leaves the bathroom.

She closes her eyes and stops the spell. She smiles as she feels the ring in her hand. She opens her eyes and looks at Klaus.

"I got it."

"She's going to be mad when she can't find it." Klaus tells her.

She shrugs. "I'll explain when there lovers show up."

She grabbed some night clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. She walked out when she was done.

Klaus was already in bed with just sweatpants on. She bit her lip and admired him.

"You know love, staring isn't good."

"I'm not staring just admiring."

She walked over to the bed and laid beside him. He wrapped his arm around her and pull her closer to his chest. She snuggled into his chest and laid her arm across his stomach.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

✨✨✨

The next morning

Natalie woke up to the bed being empty and cold. She sat up and stretched and got out of bed.