Bringing Out The Dead

(A/n: Another long chapter!!)

Elijah wipes his hand as he speaks to Klaus. "You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest."

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" He gestures to the drinks.

Natalie quickly stops Elijah before he can hit him. "Please don't start. I honestly don't want to get hurt anymore then I've already been."

She moves away from Klaus. "Now you have every right to be mad at him so be mad just from a distance. Please?"

Elijah sighs. "Fine."

"Mikael is dead." Klaus says after a moment of silence.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks

"I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone Elijah, forever."

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century."

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never want you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now."

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be while again."

Natalie goes over to Kol casket and opens it.

Both Elijah and Klaus look at her weirdly. She walks over to Kol.

"Uh I'm just gonna take this real quickly." She takes the charm bracelet with the initials VW. She closes the casket and glimpse at the brothers.

She goes to Finn casket and takes the necklace from around his neck. She felt bad for taking something important from them but she needed them.

She closes the casket and faces them. "Okay I'm done. But I need something you Elijah."

He looks confused. "What is it that you need?"

"This is going to sound weird but I need your uh necklace."

His confusion started to turn into angry. She saw this and quickly started to explain.

"I'm going to give it back but I need to do something very important. I promise it's good and you'll probably love it."

He sighs and gave it to her. "I'm trusting that you won't lose it?"

Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara