Crying Wolf

A cell phone ringing wakes everyone one up

"Sleeping go away." Caroline kicks Elena off the bed. Elena grabs her phone and answers.

"Hello."

"Elena!" Caroline exclaims

Bonnie shushes her. "Shh."

"Elena please!" Natalie groans.

Everyone tried to go back to sleep as Elena leave the room.

"How was the slumber party?" Stefan asks

"Good. Heh. Much needed. When can you and I have one?" She asks leaning against the wall

"Mmm that can be arranged."

"Ok. Now today. Take me far far away."

"Elena we do not need to hear that." Natalie gags at her statement.

"Even with everything that's going on?" He asks laughing at Natalie

"Because of everything that's going on." Elena states

"And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father. Who just got into town." He asks

"Uh, this has everything to do with it."

"Well, in that case, where would you like to go?" Stefan asks

"Well I'm gonna get up since I have to be at the Lockwood. Thanks Bonnie for bringing me some clothes." She walk to the bonnies bag and her toothbrush. She goes into the bathroom and starts to get ready for the day.

She brushes her teeth and washes her face. She brushes her hair out. She sprays heat resistant so her hair doesn't get her damage and lightly curls her hair with Caroline curler.

She walks out and gets the white jumpsuit she ask Bonnie to pack. She changes into and puts her white heels on. She walks to Caroline body mirror and looks at her self. She turns around to Bonnie and Caroline.

"So what do you guys think?"

Caroline and Bonnie stare at her in awe.

"Whoever dates you in the future is very lucky Nat." Bonnie compliments her

"Aww thanks bon bon."

"I think I might have a crush."

Natalie laughs. "Even though I swing that way care you are definitely like a sister."

"Well I have to go but I will see you guys later." She walks out care room and grabs her keys and walks out the house. She unlocks her car and get in making her way to the Lockwood mansion.

•••

She parks and makes her way in head held high. She walk in and see Elijah talking to mayor Lockwood. She walk over with a smile on her face.