Katerina

Bulgaria, 1490

Bulgaria, 1490

"A little more, dearest... a little more. Push... a little more. A little more, A little more. Push!

After pushing for the last time their hear a baby crying.

The women looks at the baby and then at Katerina. "It's a girl."

"A girl."

Her mother nods. "Please mother... Peter me see her."

As her mother was handing her, her daughter a man come barging on.

"Women don't. What are you doing?"

"Let me at least hold her once... just once.... At least once."

"Forget it... you have disgraced this family!"

"Father, please! No, father... No!"

"No Katerina. It's better for her!.... It's better for her!"

"No, mother, please..."

"Let her go... let her go, Katerina."

"Please, Mama..."

Her mother hold Katerina as she cries.

•••

Natalie wakes up only to hear her phone ringing. She was irritated because she didn't have classes right now so what was she being woken up.

Letting out a groan she picks up the phone.

"What?!"

"Hey, sorry for waking you up. Stefan said he needs us at the boarding out." Elena said in a sorry voice.

"Tell Stefan to stop disturbing my sleep before I put tiny stakes in him."

Elena had an amused smile on her face.

She hangs up before Elena can speaks and takes the cover from off herself. Getting goosebumps from how cold it is.

She makes her way to the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror she sees her hair is all over the place.

She sighs before grabbing her toothbrush brush and toothpaste. Rinsing it of with warm water she puts toothpaste on it and rinses ir again.

While brushing her teeth she wonder if Bonnie is up, knowing she doesn't like to get up in the morning.

Spitting the toothpaste out, she rinses of her toothbrush and wash her mouth out. She walks out the bathroom and goes to her clothes and choose an outfit.

She pulls out sweat pants and a shirt with some white and black adidas.

Grabbing her brush, she brushing her hair down and puts two loose scalp braids.