'Come now, please.' a familiar voiced begged in my head. I jumped and became quiet.

"Oh yeah, Kusuo, I forgot." I mummbled to myself, standing up from my position.

I teleported inside a bathroom. I looked around the bathroom and quickly noticed a young girl staring at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Oh, hey..." I awkwardly waved and gave her a wide smile.

"Did you just teleport? Do you have superpowers?!" the young girl excitedly asked, hopping up and down.

"No! I just walked out of the stall. You're probably just imagining things." I patted her head gently.

I crouched down and smiled. "Where's your mom?" I inquired, looking around and seeing no sight of an adult.

"Right here!" she answered happily and turned around to see nothing but a sink that was taller than her. Tears began to form into the little girls eyes and her lip quivered. "W-wait... she's not here."

"Hey, hey, I can find her and bring you back to her," I tried calming her down. "May I pick you up?" I asked and she nodded, wiping her eyes. I smiled and picked her up.

"Thank you!" she thanked and hugged me tightly.

I laughed and gently rubbed her back up and down. "What's your name?"

"Emiko..." she mumbled.

"That's a very pretty name. Now, just give me a second..."

I then used clairvoyance to find out where her mother was. It seemed like she was at a restaurant, asking people if they've seen her daughter anywhere.

"Miss, why are your eyes like that?" the little girl questioned.

"I know where your mother is! And don't worry about it." I laugh awkwardly.

I then stepped out of the bathroom, looking around for Emiko's mother. I walked around the mall some more, still searching until Emiko shouted, "Mommy!"

The little girl pointed at the direction where her mother was. I instantly started heading towards her mother.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Her mother turned her head quickly and once she noticed her daughter in my arms, she put her hands over her mouth and ran up to me.

"Emiko!" she yelled.

She finally caught up to us. "Where was she?" she asked, grabbing the small brunette that was in my arms.

"She was in the women's restroom."

"Ohh, thank you very much!" she smiled, giving a big kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"Anytime." I smile and nodded.

Her mother hugged her daughter tightly and thanked me once more before walking away.

"Now.... we gotta find Kusuo and bump into him." I mumbled, looking around.

I turned my head back and continued to walk around, hoping to find Kusuo. Not even a minute later I accidentally bumped into someone and stumbled back.