Chapter 5

I was waiting on the couch while Lauren was at the kitchen grabbing hot chocolate for us. I thought she was like bitch to the top but she is actually being really nice to me. Although she is hyper sassy with everyone else around.

"Here. Do you want a blanket or something?" she said, still wrapped on her baby blue blanket, handing over the cup. When I grabbed the cup of chocolate the warmness it radiated was so relaxing that a blanket wouldn't even be necessary.

"Nope, I'm good."

"Are you sure? It's really cold tonight." she said sitting down holding her cup with one hand and grabbing the controller with the other one.

"I let you know if I need anything."

"Okay, you better do." She smiled and pressed play.

Half way the movie I was already shaking. First reason: the hot chocolate effect was over and I was freezing. Second: I agreed to watch Paranormal Activity just to impress her, I actually hate horror movies. They're too scary for me to handle. I'll have nightmares for days and I don't even have Mr.Pepperoni here to protect me.

Mr.Pepperoni is my teddy bear.

"Camila, are you okay? You're kind of shaking." She said sitting up. The blanket fell on her lap and now her tiny tank top was showing. Shit, look at her boobs. No, wait. Don't. Stop, Camila, stop staring at the girl's boobs.

"I'm kind of turning into ice.  Mind to share the blanket?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. My inner flirty coming out without my own permission.

"Shit, I'm so sorry. Of course. Come here, baby." She said laying down again and lifting the blanket for me. I crawled to next to her and she let the blanket fall on my body. Half of me was still uncovered. Oh well, here goes nothing.

I laid on my side and cuddled next to her and now I was completely covered. My lips almost touching her neck. My face was cold and her neck was warm so it was a shock of temperature that made my stomach roll. Or was it butterflies? I don't know but she smells really nice and her skin is so soft and touchable. I don't know but I really want to kiss this neck. She moved and I thought she was going to push me away but she actually put her arm behind my head, so it would work as a pillow and tangled our legs together. I couldn't help the smile growing on my face. She looked at me and I lifted my head to look back at her. We were both smiling like two idiots realizing that this was just the beginning of a long, long story.

Lauren's POV

It's been a week now that Camila is here. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I have a new best friend. Her and her goofy way of living are contagious. She's the cutest person I've ever known.

"Introduce me to some of your friends! Please?" She said shaking my shoulders and giving me a puppy face.

"Ugh, you don't know what you're asking for. They're extremely annoying. Besides, what if you replace me for them?! Na-ah." I said pushing her away.

"Aw, do I smell jealous?"

"The only thing I smell is our pancakes burning." I said leaning my back on the drawers. Camila stared at me with a confused look on her face but when she finally remembered that she was supposed to be watching our pancakes, she sprinted to downstairs, heading to the kitchen.

"OH GOD NO! MY PANCAKES!" she yelled from downstairs. I laughed at the desperate tone of her voice. One thing you should know about Camila Cabello: don't let her see food being wasted. Specially pancakes. Don't even let her see burned out pancakes.

I laid on my bed and started to answer Harry's texts until Camila walked in holding a plate. She was looking at her feet with a defeated look on her face.

"Aw, what's wrong?" I said sitting up and putting my phone aside.

"Look at them." She came closer so I could see the pancakes on the plate "Look at my babies."

I burst into laughing when I saw the pancakes. They were black. Seriously, they looked like fucking coals.

"Oh my god, Camz. You suck at cooking."

"Stop judging me." she said pouting.

I smiled. I don't know why the hell I was worried about Camila's first day on my school tomorrow. She's so cute and adorable that she'll conquer everybody's heart, just like she did with mine and my family's. Actually, I should be the one to worry about school tomorrow, I've been avoiding my friend's texts and calls the whole week. You already who's fault is that. The new girl living in my house. Damn, Camila Cabello, you're an addictive little one.