Chapter 21

[A/N: A little warning.]

Lauren's POV

"Stop this, Lauren! Turn the lights on, right now!" I demanded.

"Or...?"

"Or... or I'm going to hide from you!" I said taking a few steps back. My hands were clumsily flailing in the darkness as I tried to find something to hold or even hide.

"So you want to play, Ms.Cabello?" I heard Lauren say from the other side of the bedroom, I could feel the smirk plastered on her face.

"What?! Is that too much for you?" I challenged Lauren but immediately regretted it. I heard quick steps coming on my direction and I ran to the other side of the room and jumped over my bed. I didn't say anything because I knew Lauren was near and trying to scare me. But guess what? I was already shitting myself.

"Too much for me?! You're one running away." I didn't replied and I heard her sigh. "Camz, stop running." She pleaded in a soft voice. Almost convinced me but when the lights of a car outside hit my window I managed to see the shadow of her slim body coming closer to my bed.

"Holy shit!" I let out and hoped off the bed, hitting my foot at the corner of my wardrobe. "FUCK!"

"Ugh... If you're gonna keep running I'm leaving." She said, annoyed.

The pain on my toe made the heat go up to my brain. "Yeah, you better go!" I spat.

"Okay, then." She said and I heard steps coming closer to me. I took a few silent steps back, but it wasn't even necessary because she was reaching for the door and not for me. I heard the door knob spin and the door crack open.

"Wait..." I step forward and grabbed her wrist. "Don't go yet."

"Why not?" The little flash of light coming from the corridor outside my room hit Lauren's eyes and I lost my breath. I gulped when I felt my spine tingle. I put my hands on her strong shoulders and leaned in.

"Who's running now?" I whispered on her ear.

In matter of seconds I had my body roughly shoved against the door, making it close shut. The room was pitch dark again. I felt Lauren's body pressing against mine with such strength that a low moan slipped out of my mouth. An enormous heat suddenly grew up inside me.

"Found ya." Lauren said in a husky voice.

I tried to steady my breathing. "Come and get your prize." I said. Lauren's lips meshed onto mine with such passion I almost combusted. I wrapped my arms around her neck and tilted my head, deepening the kiss. A kiss full with desire, her tongue filled me, her hands discovered my body and her soft lips strongly embraced mine.

I put my hands on her scalp and laced my finger on her hair, making her shiver. I pulled it lightly and she let out a moan on my mouth. I smiled to the thought that I made Lauren Jauregui moan. The moan she let out bruised her pride, and to make up with that, she bit my bottom lip, pulling it with her teeth as if she wanted it to herself. It hurt but just made me want more and more and more. The air in the room became extremely hot, I was scared my whole bedroom would simply ignite. But I wouldn't mind it if I could continue on kissing the hottest girl on Earth.

She let go of my lip then wrapped her lips around it.

"Mmm" She hummed with my bottom lip still inside her mouth. I pulled on her hair again making her mouth open in an 'o' shape, and then I had my bottom lip back to myself. I sucked on my bottom lip. It was swollen but I didn't even care because it tasted like Lauren.

"You're going to drive me insane." I said, surprising myself with the load of lust the phrase came out with.

"You make me insanier ..." Lauren said and crashed our lips together again. This time she was way more... wild. Her hands went down to my bare thighs, raking her nails on it. Her hands went up and traveled through my stomach, leaving chills all the way to my butt. She squeezed it and I moaned again, pulling harder on her hair. And then it happened. In a swift motion she pinned my hands over my head. She looked at me in the eyes and I swear her gaze would devour me with so much desire if I would let her. And well, of course I would.

"Now... we can play." She said, her voice dripping sex. I gulped as I felt a burning sensation on my most sensitive area.

She brushed her lips on my ear, making my heart beat a thousand times faster. She then bit my earlobe and tortured me tracing a burning line to my cheek. She martyred me nibbling on my jawline, down to my neck. When her lips reached my pulse point she bit and then sucked on it, making me lose it.

"Lauren..." I moaned out loud.

Lauren's POV

I could hear her sigh loudly at every bite, every suck and every action of mine, what only made the heat inside of me increase, making the atmosphere even more intense.

I swear I had no control over my body. I tangled my legs with hers, making our bodies press against each other even harder. Making everything more startling... more provocative.

A/N: Okay oh my god I never wrote stuff like this in my whole life so I'm really insecure about it sdkfr2ihjdf Let me know if you liked it and if I should go on with the smut, okay? Love you. - Poop