Epilogue//ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

Y'ALL BETTER STOP BEING GHOST READER OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR SMUT! 😤

-♣︎-

It's been a month since Taehyung and Jungkook have become boyfriends. When they came back home together and announced their parents that they are finally dating, their parents almost screamed out of shock but they were happy for their kids as well. Now all of them were wishing them a happy future without any problems.

They graduated a few days ago, now the both lover won't be in the same class as before but their lives have already become one and that's all it's matter. Taehyung was in a 2 day trip with his a few friends. He asked Jungkook a lot to go with them but Jungkook being Jungkook he decided to stay home and wait for Taehyung.

Today was the Christmas day and Taehyung should be coming home by today and there was Jungkook sleeping in Taehyung's room in his bed under the warm and fluffy duvet. He was wearing a sweater of Taehyung's which was too large for him with sweatpants. It has been just two days yet it feels like years to Jungkook, he knew Taehyung yung was his daily routine but didn't know he would miss the elder that much even after talking in phone most of the time.

The device connected the two lover who were boundaried by distance. A soft smile captured Taehyung's face when he could hear soft snores of Jungkook from the other side of the call. The boy fell asleep in the middle of their conversation. Not cutting the call Taehyung kept hearing the younger's soft snores and his blubbering which he was unable to understand. He just couldn't wait any longer to reach home and spend the Christmas with Jungkook, his most loved one.

After an hour of bus journey Taehyung finally reached home as he went to Jungkook's house at first. He tapped on the door bell as he was greeted by his own mother who dragged him into a warm hug.

"Omo baby, you're back!"

"I missed you all so much." Said by Taehyung as he hugged back his mother.

"Yeah yeah, we know you only missed your boyfriend a lot." Mr. Kim spoke wiggling his brows at his son who playfully rolled his eyes. He looked around searching for a certain bunny who should be greeting him with his bright bunny smile and a bone cracking hug but Jungkook was nowhere near to be found.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Oh that poor baby, he missed you a lot so he went to your room. You two were talking, weren't you?" Mrs. Kim informed and that's when Taehyung realized Jungkook has fallen asleep but he didn't know Jungkook was sleeping in his room. God, how can someone be so adorable. Taehyung was scared if he couldn't love more than he wants to love the boy.

"Okay, enjoy your Christmas!" Taehyung chirpped as he gets himself out of the warm house letting the cold surround him as cold breeze welcomed him wholeheartedly. It was snowing as it should be, but a bit heavily than usual.