An idea pop at my mind

Hello there beautiful creatures,so I've been reading a few books and it's Dream SMP × Squid Game,so I guess I can make it at the same time with this book and the other one (Dream Angst) ,and I want ur guys upprovals and I'll do it,and basically,Dream is Gi-hun but he doesn't have a wife and a daughter,he only have his sister Drista,and my favorite ship is Dreambur so I'll add the ship,Wilbur is the host,Wilbur has been interested to Dream by his beautiful eyes that shined under the moon,so after the games,Dream survived all of them but when he come home,his sister is dead and Wilbur has been notified by it and take Dream to his house and take a good care of him (I'm not gonna give it a sad ending) 

Okay let me introduce who is representing the Squid Game characters

Dream - Soeng Gi-hun (I don't know if I spell his name right) 

Drista - Gi-hun's grandma and she dies too😭 (I'm pretty much gonna compare them to the original characters) 

SapNap - Sang-woo the betrayer of the group

Karl - Ali Abdul,the kindest person in the world

Niki - Sae-beoke (I don't know the spelling of there names so forgive me,and yes,Niki is gonna be there too,she look innocent but she's pretty strong) 

Quackity - Deuk-su (I don't know the spelling of there names ok! (I forget about it) U can roast me on the comments) 

Puffy - Oh Il-nam,the mastermind of the movie (well many people hate Oh Il-nam because his the mastermind of the movie but on my thoughts,his not,because on episode 9,Gi-hun visited him on the hospital and Gi-hun said that it's Oh Il-nam's fault that many people died,and his half wrong and half right,because he explained that many people r running out of money so he created the game on the first place,but it's the people who participated fault and not his,I totally understand the explanation he said and it's not really his fault,so if u blame Oh Il-nam,then I suggest u to understand the explanation he gave) 

Techno - Jun-ho/number 29,his the police trying to find his brother but he didn't know that his brother is the host (Techno and Wilbur r brothers on this au) 

Wilbur - the host

(Let me know on the comments if u want other members on the Dream SMP to be added and let me know if who's gonna be the other characters that u want to compare to the original characters of Squid game) (sorry if my explanation is bad,but I hope u understand) 

          -----------------------------------------------------

444 words

That's it for today and I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day😊