The Father Who Knew To Love

Start from the beginning

Binoy accompanied Bondita to her room... He made her to eat food and patted her to sleep... Kaka was happy that Binoy was accepting Bondita... Manorama was in tears, Anirudh was feeling bad for both Bondita and Manorama...

Binoy went to his room to change to his clothes and came back... He also slept next to Bondita... Kaka also went and slept peacefully... Only Anirudh and Manorama didn't sleep...

The next day, Binoy woke up and decided not to wake up Bondita as she was peacefully sleeping... He kissed her forehead and went to freshen himself up... Kaka was already up and had done the Aarti to prevent Manorama from coming there... Anirudh decided to start his acting...

He was calling Bondita, but she didn't respond... Binoy slapped him and said that she is sleeping... Anirudh went up and barged into her room, only to find her sleeping peacefully... He wiped his tears and took the glass that had water in it... He emptied half the glass on her face, thus wetting the bandage and the stitches in the process... Bondita woke up with a jerk and saw Anirudh standing there with a half empty glass of water... She kicked him literally and he fell down to hurt his forehead and hand, as the glass broke and pierced his hands...

"Bondita!!! What is this behaviour?? You have to come down and make coffee for me and conduct the post marriage rituals... Get up fast" Anirudh ordered

Bondita in return, showed him the exit and layed down back... She dozed off... Anirudh helplessly went out and Kaka also rejected for doing the rituals... Here, Batuk was worrying about how he will go to school after the blunder done by his Dada...

Bondita slept again... It was around 9:45 in the morning when Binoy went to wake her up... She had mild fever and ate food as Binoy fed her... Binoy decided to speak to Bondita later... She again slept and was woken up for lunch...

Binoy fed her the lunch and the same was followed for Dinner too... Bondita requested Binoy not to leave her as she's not feeling well... Meanwhile, the excess water on the bandage had started its work...

The bandage is made of cloth and a cotton piece was placed in between the sutures and the bandage.... Anirudh, who dumped half a glass of water didn't know that Bondita's forehead injury was deep and it was sutured... So, both the bandage and cotton absorbed all the water and as a result, the sutures came loose, opening the deep cut and allowing the extra water to seep in, thereby causing fever... The wound got septic because the bandage and cotton became mosist and the sand that went inside the injury, triggered the wound to get septic...

It took a while for Binoy to come... Bondita got up and went to Binoy's room and saw him sleeping peacefully... She put the blanket over him and went to sleep... Binoy was in a deep sleep that he didn't realize that he didn't sleep next to Bondita...

Here, Bondita shut the door, but didn't lock it as someone will come to wake her up tomorrow... She felt weak so she dozed off... After midnight, Bondita's fever spiked to an abnormal temperature... The next day, Binoy woke up to see the blunder he did... He had slept in his room, where as Bondita asked him to lie with her... Binoy quickly got up and ran to Bondita's room... He noticed something abnormal with her and went near her only to see her bandage with a round greenish-black patch and Bondita was burning...

Binoy ran out of the room and went to the hall... Kaka, who was spreading Ganga Jal in the house was bewildered with his behaviour...

"Binoy, what happened?? Why are you so worried?? Any problems in office work??" Kaka asked

"Da, Bondita is burning in fever and her injury has a greenish-black spot on the bandage... I am calling the doctor..." Said Binoy, which shocked Kaka...