One country is not enough!

A month passed ever since me and Nezu got control over Japan. My mom came back too and she had no idea about it. The only new things she found out was that I was officially a UA student. At first, she was very unhappy but after telling her that I wasn't in the hero course but actually Nezu's private students she came to accept it.

Me: Morning Nezu!

Nezu: Morning Izu. I am happy to announce that we got full control over the world now.

Me: Wait what?! Since when?

Nezu: Since last week.

Me: So people stood up for themselves?

Nezu: Something like that.

Me: Nezu don't tell me you threatened the rest of the nation's leaders!

Nezu: No, not threatened. Just had a little conversation with them.

Me: So that's how you call blackmailing now?

Nezu: No just giving them the right push and a good advice.

Me: So you basically threatened and blackmailed them.

Nezu: Maybe but no one knows for sure.

Me: I do... But I don't care. So what happened?

Nezu: After our success in Japan, people started going on riots everywhere in the world. Even villains stood up for the civilians and protected them as they went against the government.

Me:... I.. Ahm did they storm the building by any chance?

Nezu: Correctly and they as you might say it, yeeted the heads of their country out of the window.

Me: ... Please tell me there is a video! I wanna see that.

Nezu: I already through you might say that.

I was sitting in his office as I had one of my private sessions with him, which pretty much meant me and Nezu sitting with tea in our hands and discussing new laws and what to do with the people that were captured.

Seeing as we were sitting on the couch Nezu slide a tablet toward me and I just watched the video on it. It was hilarious and I immediately started laughing saying they deserved it.

Nezu: After that it was easy contacting the leaders of the rebellion. They were even pleased hearing that you and I contacted them.

Me: Wait! So they basically offered their country to us? Is that what you want to say?

Nezu: Oh my! You really catch on to things quickly.

Me: That's awesome but also scary. How can they just offer their country as if we were some gods and need a sacrifice.

Nezu: In my case demon would be more fitting.

Me:... Aww but Nezu, you've been so kind to me! I don't think you are one.

Nezu: Oh Izu I could never show you my true colors. Now that we have conquered the world it is time for a break wouldn't you say?

Me: Sure is.

We began sipping on our tea before going straight back to work. A world is not ruling itself and so we started making contacts with the other countries. Their representatives were pretty chill and very nice. It was easy talking to them and so we quickly came to a solution too. Since we were stuck in Japan we made sure to have a daily meeting with the people that were dealing with the other country.

Only in name we were conquerors and also the ruler but in reality or more formally we were pulling the strings behind the curtains. There was no need to make people panic if they knew that we were actually ruling it. Besides, we didn't had any intention of destroying the system we fought for. It was a fair one after all and every had a voice and would be heard. We just did the finishing conclusion and the finishing touch.

Well that's how our system worked. Both of us were glad that the people were actually taking their part seriously and took some workload from us.

After the nice session with Nezu I was walking down the hallways and it was Shinso coming running towards me.

Hitoshi: Izu! You done with school?

Me: Yup and you?

Hitoshi: Ditto! You wanna go home together?

Me: Sure!

Me and Hitoshi became best buddies and loved talking about so many things. We would spend time and time together talking and forgetting about everything. Not only that but we shared a path together he for a good while. Every morning we would meet up and walk to school even if his parents could drive him there he still refuses them so we can walk together. After school like right now we would also go together. Some started calling us brothers by mistake because I had green fluffy hair and he had violent fluffy one too. It was funny and it didn't bother us I contrary we actually like it.

Well my new school life wasn't the only thing that changed.

Me: Hello Stain!

Stain: Early like usual.

Me: Well you know the saying! The early bird catches the worm!

Stain: Now let's reverse what you learned so far!

Stain somehow became my bodyguard as well as material art teacher for self-defense. He said and I quote: One day you need to be able to pick up my sword and carry on its duty.

He certainly was one hell of a teacher. Still loved him as a teacher and he was also a good guy to hang around.

Besides him Hawks was also crashing by my house at least once a week checking on me and reporting to me any villainous behavior or groups that were forming to destroy what I built up. To be quite honest there wasn't much crimes going on at all. It was is if with the change of mind and attitude people were not forced to be villainous anymore. This only showed how much the heroes and the old society created them.

At the end everything work out!

I am really happy to see this community strive for the better!

It deserve it!

They all do!

The people are great people!

Everyone deserve their chance in live and they have the right to get treated as an equal too!

Mom got a better job too!

People knew my real name here and they also took mom in taking good care of.

I am really glad and thankful to them!

I would have never thought they would do this!

Now I really need to thank Bakugo for getting into trouble and being attacked by that sludge.

If that villain never attached me or him then this wouldn't have happened at all.

Well he got my thanks in the form of UA accepting him the rest is up to that Dandelion! At least he got his anger in check now!

Ahh I can't wait for a new tomorrow!

This is finally a world I am really looking forward to live in!

~~End~~

A/N: Thank you all for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it as well!