9:Bathroom Battles

Kid had thrown up in the bathroom 3 times already, and felt like he was going to a fourth time. Carter walked into the bathroom, and was just standing there as Kid washed off his face when he got out of the stall.

"Kid, can you maybe tell me Maka's relationship status?" Carter asked.

"She's taken, that's all you need to know. She doesn't want very many people to know who it is until after everything about Soul and stuff blows over." Kid said. He wasn't sure if Carter was trustworthy to tell about him and Maka yet.

"Too bad. She's pretty cute." Carter said grinning, "So, what exactly happened to her last weapon?" Carter asked, and Kid sighed.

"Her last weapon was Soul. They met each other when they enrolled at the academy at the age of 10, which was 7 years ago. Over the past 7 years, they went through a lot together, and he was in love with her. Every year the academy hosts a party, celebrating the anniversary of the schools making. At that party, Soul saw Maka kissing another guy and got jealous. She admitted to Soul that she did have feelings for that guy, and he told her that he loved her, and that's why he was acting jealous. He got mad at her and locked her out of their apartment, and committed suicide when she left." Kid said.

"I wander who that guy is." Carter said, staring at Kid, suspicious that it was him.

"It's really none of your business who Maka is dating." Kid blandly stated, and started heading to the bathroom door to leave. Carter put his arm out, blocking Kid from leaving.

"Why is it so much of a secret anyways? How does everyone know why Soul committed suicide?" Carter asked.

"He wrote a note you idiot. He said the reason he didn't want to live anymore was because he couldn't stand the fact that Maka was in love with somebody else." Kid said with his eyes watering up again, feeling like he was going to throw up again.

"You look like your blaming yourself. Could it be that it's you Maka is in love with?" Carter questioned. Kid was hyperventilating now, trying to keep himself from throwing up. His thoughts were getting fussy, and he hardly heard Carter's question. All of his efforts to not throw up were ruined, though, when. After got impatient with Kid and punched his stomach, making him hit the ground and throw up in a nearby trashcan.

"Answer me!" Carter said impatiently. Kids eyes were still blurred with tears as Carter kicked his stomach and he threw up again. Carter continued to kick Kid until he was passed out on the bathroom floor because he threw up blood 2 or 3 times. As he was on the verge of being unconscious, his vision was completely blurred and he looked up at Carter and saw him grinning.

"I know what was in Soul's note. I wrote it." Carter whispered, and Kid passed out. Carter ran out of the bathroom with a fake worried expression on his face, yelling "Someone get help! Kid passed out on the bathroom floor!"

While Kid lay passed out, he started to have a nightmare. Soul lay at the foot of his bed, and a man with short brown hair stood by his body, putting a gun in the dead Soul's hand. He backed into Soul's computer and started typing. Kid looked at the typing, and realized it was exactly what was written in Soul's letter.

"Y-you killed Soul!" Kid gasped. The man looked back straight at Kid after he pressed the print button.

"I guess I have to get Kid next." the man said, his purple eyes glowing. "Maka will be mine."