Interval 05: Origin

The Demonverse intensifies its influence on the real world, a few buildings are coming down from the cracks in the ground creating rifts. The corporate forces in the ground are sent into a panic.

Corporate Soldier 1: The ground's tearing apart!
Corporate Soldier 2: Get away! Run!

Multiple thunderstorms manifest in the city.

3 minutes later
Nabuka-Ryojoku International Airport

Mimori (Radio): Heads up, guys. You're getting close to the site where the Harmonizer is. The device's control is at the runway control tower. Reprogram the device and set its amplification harmonizing target to the epicenter of the Demonverse that's directly at your middle, which is the dimensional energy or portal that's manifesting in the sky. Defend yourselves as it recharges and will fire about 5 minutes, this is going to bring a lot of attention to TETRACORP in your area. They'll be desperate to disable it. Once it fires, it's going to get a bit bumpy so brace for it. It will stabilize and balance the dimensional connections between the spirit world, the dream world, and our world. It also should be able to get a good pinpoint of the Homunculi's location. We have to end this war, TETRACORP is playing with powers they don't understand that it would tear up the balance of our world.
Daniel: Solid copy. Daniel out.

Daniel cuts the fence gate lock open using bolt cutters. The rest of the team goes in.

The situation for the corporate soldiers have become a bit desperate, since more of the apparitions appear.

*soldiers shouting*
*gunfire*
*beastly roar*

Corporate Soldier (Radio): Command, we are getting overwhelmed! These things are everywhere, send extraction now!
TETRACORP Command (Radio): Negative. Do not disengage. Maintain orders of finding the Homunculi.
Corporate Soldier (Radio): What are you trying to do?! We're getting ripped apart here! Hey, look out behind-- *scream*

*static*

TETRACORP Command (Radio): Hmph. We are almost there. Just a little more time, and its powers are ours.

Daniel and the others move quickly to the control tower, just in time as the Corporate Soldiers are distracted by the apparitions.

Johann: Mimori, we're at the tower. Daniel and the others are outside. Juarez, Kevin, get ready to breach.
US Soldier 1: Yes, sir.
US Soldier 2: Copy.

Mimori (Radio): I'm picking up inbound enemy helicopters. It's the Replica Forces, they must have known where you were going next.

*door kick*
*flash explosion*

US Soldier: Breaching!

*distorted gunfire*

The control deck of the tower is cleared out, all enemies are down.

US Soldier: Clear.
Johann: Time to start. Mimori, I'm starting the reprogramming now.
Mimori (Radio): Good, make it quick.

Johann: Hacking through the directional controls..

The Harmonizer rotates its cannon a little upwards.

*electrical whirring*

Targeting Parameters Registered: Unknown
WARNING: Target Unregistered to Database - Switch To Manual Fire Mode

*keyboard tapping*

Insufficient Psionic Charge - Please Recharge The Harmonizer Battery

Recharge Phase Started
Recharging: 0% - Estimated Time: 5 min.

05:00
04:59
04:58
04:57
04:56

Johann (Radio): D, it's done! The Harmonizer is charging. We have to keep them away!
Daniel: Copy.