Bondita denied doing so but she gave in due to the constant pestering by Kaka... She walked away without a word... Mami came there and she had listened to everything... She told Kaka that she will instigate the women so that they taunt her and Bondita will be forced to do it...

Kaka agrees to it and gives Devoleena her money... The next day, Bondita goes to school and is attending the classes... The news came that some Revolutionists are hiding in the school, so the students were asked to go back to their houses...

Bondita and Batuk were coming back when the women started to taunt her for not filling her hairline by her husband... Bondita gets irritated and yells at the women...

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? IT IS MY WISH TO FILL MY HAIRLINE BY MYSELF OR BY MY HUSBAND... WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO?? MY RELATIVES?? MY MOTHER?? NO ONE RIGHT?? THEN WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO TAUNT ME?? YOU KNOW WHAT BATUK?? THESE WOMEN NA, HAVE NO WORK OTHER THAN TO POKE THEIR BLOODY NOSES INTO OTHERS LIVES, JUST LIKE HOW THEY INTERFERED IN MY LIFE... AND YOU ALL... GO AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS... UNDERSTOOD??" Bondita snapped back in rage

This outburst of Bondita made everyone go quiet and everyone's jaws hanged open... She walked away furiously and went to her room to change her dress and went to Anirudh and narrated whatever happened... Anirudh stood up in rage & went to Kaka...

"KAKA!! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO FILL BONDITA'S EARS?? STILL, YOU DID IT TODAY?? UGH!! I AM TIRED OF MAKING YOU UNDERSTAND... PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM BONDITA!!! IT'S A REQUEST" Anirudh shouted and went to his room

After that incident, all ate their dinner and left for sleep... Anirudh woke up, went to Bondita's room and sat next to her... He was telling his Mann Ki Baat to Bondita, caressing her head... Bondita snuggled deeper into her duvet and slept... Anirudh pecked her forehead and took his luggage and went out of the house...

He went to Calcutta port, booked a ticket for himself for London and sat on the ship and was off to London... Bondita woke up and freshened up... She did the Aarti and went to wake up Anirudh, only to find the room and the study empty... She searched the room and found some clothes hanging here and there...

She understood that Anirudh has left the house... Bondita went and said this to Kaka and he sighed in defeat and sat down... The whole of Haveli was gloomy because of the mysterious disappearance of Anirudh... Batuk got a note which said, "I am going to Devipur, after which I will go somewhere else... Please don't come in search of me" ~Anirudh

This shocked Bondita to the core... She couldn't believe that Anirudh left her all alone in this battle of fighting against this Evil Society... She was heartbroken... She decided to close the walls around her heart and never love anyone else other than her husband...

ANIRUDH'S POV

I know Bondita, this will hurt you... But I have no other reason other than to leave you alone and go... How else could I stop Kaka?? Tell me?? He's brainwashing you every time and I can't stand it... If I were away from you, he won't brainwash you... I am extremely sorry Bondita... I will come back soon... Devipur was just a reason...

BONDITA'S POV

How can you do this Pati Babu?? You left me alone to battle this Evil Society?? I know, you couldn't stand KSJ filling my mind, but you just ran away... If everyone comes to know about this, they will taunt me only... You thought me to face the problem, not run away from it... But, you have run away from the problem itself... I hope you write letters to me and call and speak to me... Remember one thing Pati Babu, you will be my 1st love and last love... I wouldn't love anyone else... Shotti...