𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Good girl." He said. (Y/n) felt the redness swarm her face at the praise. Her nails only dug deeper into his shirt so that she could practically scratch at his back with how tightly her paws on him seemed to have been.

He only sped up even faster, his hot hands feeling like heaven inside of her. His pumps were swift and rough, which was exactly how she had liked it. God, he really did know how to hit the spot. All of his movements had touched upon all of the correct placed that brought her the most pleasure. Her pussy felt like it was throbbing, almost like she was gaining a second heartbeat. And not only that, the butterflies that swirled around in that stomach of hers only became more violent the more violent he became.

They weren't sure how long they had been going on for, but it was definitely long enough for (Y/n) to predict that she would be sore afterwards and that veins would pretty much be popping out of Clay's arms and hands from all of the workout he had been doing. She could already feel herself getting sore at the thighs, but it felt too good to stop.

Her silenced moans were muffled past his hand which was still cupped over her mouth. She bit down on her lip so that the sounds would have even more difficulty escaping. The walls were thick in their house, but they weren't sure if they were thick enough to silence their sounds and (Y/n) certainly didn't want to be the experiment to find out if they did, so it would have been much easier for everybody if she had just tried to quieten down her whole performance instead of drawing attention towards his room.

But it certainly wasn't easy, I mean, how were you supposed to stay silent when getting finger-fucked by him? He was too good at what he did, and it wasn't like she even really had a choice. Her entire body had an involuntary reaction whenever moments like these started to play and she couldn't help but belt out these moans. There was always a sort of rhythm when it came to this, and (Y/n) definitely did feel it. And it was perhaps one of the things that she liked about times like this, it was the consistency that he had.

She felt it all building up inside of her, the tornado in her body was growing strong and she felt herself come closer and closer towards her climax. All that Clay would need to do is go on for a little bit longer, a little faster and a little harder.

"Clay, I am so fucking close..." She barely sputtered out. He moved his hand steadily away from her mouth so that he could hear her a lot more clearly.

"Oh, yeah?" He said heavily.

"-Fuck." She whimpered. "Yeah..."

"Come on," he only went even further, "come on, cum for me." He ordered, his demanding tone setting off more emotions in her.

She tried to obey. Her chest began to feel light and it almost came to an end. Almost. The reason that the build-up had almost completely stopped because Clay had to slow down when hearing a knock at his door.

His fingers moved a lot slower, but he still continued as both his head and (Y/n)'s turned, wide-eyed, at the entrance frame. It was still shut, but both of their hearts were beating quicker and quicker the more that the seconds prolonged. (Y/n)'s cheeks were blushed red, her heart pounding just as much as her clit.

"Clay?" Sapnap's voice was heard from the other side as he continued banging onto the door.

Oh shit, he'd heard them, didnt he?