𝐈: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

---------------------

Date: 27th September, 2021

Warnings: Mentions of death, references to suicide

Word count: 5,064

---------------------

The day felt cozy, packed with new life. Although she did have a lot of responsibilities that she definitely needed to take care of, she still found happiness in the little things that she took the time out of her day to do. While Alyssa wasn't as busy as people as Clay or (Y/n) was, that didn't discard or disregard any of the work that she did. In fact, she found herself to be quite a busy person. Which is why it was good to just kick back and let her gut decide her plans throughout the day and, fortunately for her, was to make a change.

"(Y/n)!" She exclaimed excitedly, creaking the door open of her room very slightly so that anybody on the other side would only be able to see a fragment of Alyssa's face, this including her blue eyes, her rosed cheeks and the wide smile that she had been wearing across her lips for the past several hours in excitement.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) uttered, lifting her head up from her sight of the desk. She was leaned over the surface with her elbow propped down onto the wood so that she could rest her chin on the palm of her hand while she read the book in front of her. Her view of it had been stretched away from the words however when Alyssa's voice chimed in her head; she turned her shoulder to stare at her best friend.

"I did something!" Alyssa squealed. (Y/n) clearly saw the excitement swirling around in her body as she was practically jumping on the ends of her toes with her hands latched onto the door handle.

"What is it?" (Y/n) chuckled, fully spinning herself around so that she wasn't just looking over her shoulder.

"Okay- First, I want you to guess." Alyssa said coolly, trying to calm herself down.

"You're really gonna make me guess?" (Y/n) huffed.

"Yes." She simply nodded.

"Alyssa, come on. I've got work!" (Y/n) gestured towards her desk and at the papers and books that were strewn in front of her. "Just tell me so that I can continue."

"Unless you're just really bad at guessing, this will take two minutes maximum." She assured her.

"I'd rather spare those two minutes." (Y/n) laughed out lowly. "A lot can happen in a-hundred and twenty seconds."

"Yes, like guessing! Come on, you could have gotten it by now."

(Y/n) let out a small exhale from her lips as she dropped her arm onto her desk to lean against the cold surface, warm puffs of air leaving her lips in a sigh.

"Fine." (Y/n) exhaled, resting her chin against her palm. "Did you... Get a new sword?" She asked.

Alyssa shook her head quickly. "I'm quite content with my sword, actually."

"Okay, erh..." She drummed her fingertips against her cheek. "Did you... Get a new sweater?"

"Pfft. I could never replace this." She held her sleeve up through the gap in the door to show that she was still donning her usual black sweatshirt with white stripes.