𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

---------------------

Date: 19th October, 2021

Warnings: NSFW/smut, fingering, biting

Word count: 6,417

---------------------

God, he felt so nice.

That's all that (Y/n)'s mind had been completely set on. There was nothing more freeing than having him pressed right up against her, having his moans lay hot on her skin from all of the heavy panting.

The two of them were in Clay's room. (Y/n) was sat upon his desk, her legs opened so that Clay could stand himself in between them. Both his middle and ring finger had quickly been pumping into her at a speed that was way too quick to count. Or just too quick to process. He was arched over her body so that his warm breath danced against her collarbone, her hands were on top of his shoulders to try and keep herself steady from all of the movement.

Clay was fully clothed and (Y/n) was half-clothed, with the only thing of hers being removed were her shorts and her underwear so that Clay could bring more pleasure to her. Her entire body felt jittery from all of the shaking. The two of them weren't even sure how they ended up there, one thing just led to another and suddenly (Y/n) was getting fingered on top of Clay's table.

Clay stared down at her skin from the place that he had been breathing on, his lips were parted very gently and he looked hungrily at her flesh. Oh, the things he wanted to do to her. Bite her, leave marks on her collarbone so that she'd remember that very moment until it would fade away. He wanted her to remember him in more than a friendly way. He wanted her to look back on those marks that he would leave and refer back to this day.

He leaned foreword to begin working at her neck, his tongue tickling the surface of her skin lightly. He sucked on it, leaving it until it went red with all of her blood running to that spot of her body.

"Oh my fucking god, Clay!" She moaned out loudly, arching her back so that her eyes could roll further back into her skull.

After hearing her sound of pleasure, Clay's unoccupied hand immediately lifted up to clasp over her mouth, pushing her body to press her back against the wall that the desk sat in front of. Her eyes snapped over at his hand.

"You're so fucking loud." He grunted, a displeased expression tugging at the corner of his lips. "Remember the other people that live here?" He reminded her, his voice low and dark as if he was warning her about something.

"Mhm." She nodded, the word mumbling through his palm. Her eyes shut together tightly and her legs felt like clenching as the satisfaction that she gained from him.

"Do you want us to get caught?" He was practically whispering the words into her ear. His voice both felt and sounded like a vibrating instrument. His dark tone only brought her even more satisfaction at the sound of his manner. It was something about the way he said it.

"Mm-mm." She shook her head quickly, her eyes still tightened sharply.

"So are you going to be quiet?" He asked very simply, which she responded at a very quick pace.

"Mhm!" She replied, nodding her head quicker than she would have been able to say the actual word. Her eyes fluttered open to see Clay's concentrated look that had been pulled down to both of their waists. When he caught wind of her response, he grinned, only his irises moving up to catch her gaze.