3

I'll Live With You #3: DAHMO part 3

>>

[Unravel Year of Momo]

"Tell me a story"

Napatingala si Momo dahil sa inis. This client of hers is the epitome of laziness! It's been a month since she quit being a wake-up call part timer because of her heard headed clients.

But the person she's talking to right now is an adamant person. Alam na nitong wala na siya sa agency pero patuloy paring pinagpipilitan na siya lang ang gusto niyang makausap. At dahil wala ng magawa ang boss niya, nakiusap nalang rin sa kanya na mag stay for 6 months para sa iisang client.

"Hello?" the persistent caller spoke. His ID name is "Doughnut".

Momo: Oh, hello po, sorry about that. Anong story po ba? Romantic, sad, happy?

Doughnut: About you."

Momo: About me?

Doughnut: Have you ever felt like your world collapsed?

She was stunned. Now, she suddenly remembered how she is now.

Momo: Yes, sir. Even now, I felt like it's still collapsing. I am in the verge of giving up.

Doughnut: why? Kwento mo sa akin.

She breathes out a heavy sigh, as if she's about to confess. But for her client to get out of the bed.

Momo: I was dumped by my boyfriend for a decade..."

Doughnut: Oh, sorry about that.

Momo: No sir, it's okay.

Doughnut: What's the reason? Sinabi niya ba?

Momo: Napagod na siya sakin. When he needed me, I am nowhere to be found. Kaya siguro hinanap niya sa iba yung comfort na hindi ko nabigay sa kanya.

The client heard a sniffing sound on the line. Napatayo siya sa higaan at nakinig lang rito.

Momo: I was too busy performing at our school's activities...kaya nawalan ako ng oras sa kanya. Pero akala ko naiintindihan niya kasi nga gagraduate na ako...pero naging dahilan siya para hindi ako makapagtapos...

Doughnut: Bakit hindi mo nalang tinuloy?

Momo: I lost all my strength to continue living...

Doughnut: Because of him? Cheating on you?

Momo: Yes, sort of. But something happened after that.

Doughnut: What?

Momo: A rumor spread in our town. Everyone is devastated, and I can't even speak the truth.

Momo suppressed her sobs as the memories continued to flash into her like a flood.

Momo: Nalaman 'yon ng magulang ko...kaya pinalayas ako.

Doughnut: What!? What kind of parents are they!? Oh...I'm s-sorry about that.

Momo: It's okay.

Doughnut: Are you alright? I mean, today.

Momo: Well, I'm trying to be fine every day.

Doughnut: I gotta get out of the bed.

She heard a sound of rustle over the line, and it made her smile. Alam niyang malapit na siyang matapos sa araw na iyon.

Momo: You should be out of the bed, sir. So, I could finish my today's work.

Doughnut: Yeah yeah, you're right.

He went out of the bed and take a photo of himself and sent it to her. As soon as she received it, she nicely ended the call, sent the photo of the client on their boss.

Momo: Why does he hide his face...I could tell he's cute.

Tinitigan niya ang sinend na picture ng kliyente. Nakatayo na siya, background niya ang kama at tanging lips at baba lang ang nakikita ng camera.

Her job is receiving a photo from his client, a proof that that person is out of the bed.

<<

The sound of alarm filled Dahyun's room. He groans in frustration. Waking up at 5 AM is a Inis n ainis na hinanap niya ang alarm clock niya at pikit matang pinatay 'yon.

Dahyun: I shouldn't have let go of that woman.

Idinilat niya ang mata niya at pagod na pagod na tiningnan ang kisame ng condo unit niya.

Dahyun: Ilang years na ba akong tamad na bumabangon sa umaga?

He tried to get up, but his body's muscles are still asleep. He feels like a jelly man.

Dahyun: Agh! I need to inquire!

Binigla niya ang sariling bumangon at kinuha ang cellphone. He tried to find the old website of the agency he used to call for request.

Dahyun: where are you.... Dayspring Call, where are you?

His eyes are busy looking for the "Dayspring Call" website but it's not appearing. Nowhere to be found.

Dahyun: Tsk, nasan na 'yon?

He let out his exasperation and finally stood up. He recalls the moments he gets up four years ago with a smile and satisfaction. That woman shares a lot of her personal information even though they're a total stranger.

Dahyun: Tsk, I hope Chaeng will find her for me.

~

He was about to leave the station when he received a call from Chaeyoung. He answered it and continue to walk. 

Chae: Mukhang mahihirapan yata akong mahanap ang babae sa morning call job na 'yon. Marami pa akong iniisip. 

Dahyun: Marami? as in Mina? And by the way, it's really difficult task to find that call woman. Ako nga na imbestigador ay hindi siya mahanap, ikaw pa doktor ng mga hayop?

Chae: Hoy kahit ganito trabaho ko, marami akong connection

Dahyun: Bakit di mo gamitin 'yon para hanapin si Mina noon?

Chae: What I need to know at this moment is how can I keep up with Mina's past. I need to protect her at all costs. Kahit pa ayaw niya.

Biglang pinatay ni Chaeng ang tawag. Naaawa siya kung gaano kadesperado ang kaibigan.  He remembers how Chaeyoung is devastated about Mina's disappearance. But Dahyun knew where is she that time. He just can't bear to tell Chaeyoung...because he'll be living hell if he found it out.

Knowing how your woman is tormented and abuse are heart breaking, so Dahyun hit it from him. Wala rin silang magagawa dahil sa kapangyarihan mayroon ang mga Wang. 

Dahyun: I can't believe what I am doing....kailangan ko na yatang maghanap ng ibang trabaho. Mamumulubi na ako dahil mga kaibigan ko

Umiling iling siya habang hinihintay maprint ang nakalap niyang impormasyon. Nag matapos magprint ay nilagay na niya sa brown envelop. 

Dahyun: I should find her myself. But let me help my friend first.

to be continued...