SPECIAL CHAPTER

I'll Live With You #3: DAHMO [SPECIAL CHAPTER]

[ DahMo' s Wedding ]

Dahyun: I knew it. I've seen the most beautiful woman alive. She's going to be my wife, officially.

Everything seems blurred. His eyes are glued to his bride walking down to a long aisle. He can only see her. Momo. She's wearing an empire wedding gown, its high waist, with horizontal cut on her bodice below the bust and the skirt is full and puffy.

An angel is walking towards him, in front of God, they will be as one.

It was so fast. Napagtanto nalang niya na hawak na niya ang kamay nito at nararamdaman kung paano mabaliw ang puso niya dahil nasa harapan na niya ang babaeng pakakasalan niya.

Dahyun: A-ang ganda mo...

Itinago ni Momo ang kanyang mukha sa hawak nyang bulaklak dahil sa hiyang naramdaman niya. Alam niyang maganda siya pero bakit iba ang dating ngayon?

They stand in front of the priest, her hands trembled but thanks to her spring bouquet, it doesn't show.

Nagsimula na ang seremonya at nasa kalagitnaan na ito ay sobra sobra pa rin ang kaba niya. Ang pinakahihintay na parte sa seremonya ng kasal ay dumating na. The declaration of intent, the most important words to say rather than kissing.

Priest: Do you promise to be a companion to her in all of her successes and failures, her happiness and sadness, to always give to her your unwavering support and above and else, the freedom to be herself?

Dahyun: I do

Hindi na nagdalawang isip si Dahyun. Titig na titig ito sa mga mata ni Momo na maluha luha na. Tumingin ang pari kay Momo.

Priest: Do you promise to be a companion to his in all of his successes and failures, his happiness and sadness, to always give to him your unwavering support and above and else, the freedom to be himself?

Momo smiled and nodded.

Momo: I do

They are grinning ear on ear. They are as high as the cloud. Sumunod na ang nilalaman ng kanilang puso. Magkaharap pa rin sila at magkahawak kamay.

Their wedding vows.

Dahyun: Momo, my love.

Mahinang natawa si Momo pati na rin ang nasa loob ng lumang simbahan na iyon dahil sa panginginig ng kamay ni Dahyun habang hawak ang kopya nito.

Dahyun: M-may kopya ako dahil alam kong mawawala ang nasa utak ko dahil kaharap ko na ang pinakamagandang babae na nakita ko.

Momo grin and slightly shakes his hand as her cute response.

Dahyun: The first time I saw you, my friends looked at me like I'm crazy staring at the convenience store. Isang kalsada lang ang pagitan nating dalawa at kitang kita ko kung gaano ka kaganda kahit galit an galit ka noong una kitang nakita. Thank God that I met you because of one of my friends but not as a romantic man but your student. I can't believe I had a crush in my dance teacher.

Mahina siyang natawa nang maalala niya ito. Maski si Chaeyoung at Tzuyu ay natawa dahil naalala nila ang araw na iyon.

Dahyun: I know I was too fast. I confessed right away but you rejected me few times. But thanks to my determination to pursue you, I got to know you better and here we are right now. Kayo ni Xionni ang pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko. and I could promise you one thing. That is to be the best father to our children because that makes me a best husband. I love you Momo, you're not just the prettiest but the most loving and brave person as I got to know you more.