Socially Outcasted

Start from the beginning

Anirudh:- Mai aisa kabhi nhi karunga... Yeh sab karke hi ek ko mard kehlaya jaata hai toh mujhe mard nhi banna hai... Bondita, jaao aur baitho gaadi mein... Paanch minute mein aaya mai...

Bondita goes and sits in the car, unable to believe that her Maa and Kaka Sasur Ji isn't accepting her and is siding with wrong... But her fitoori atma didn't allow her to sit...

Bondita:- Rukiye Pati Babu... Aap yaha aao na...

Anirudh:- Kya hua Bondita??

Bondita:- Aapko pata hai ki mujhe kya kya chahiye??

Anirudh:- Haan pata hai... Par kyu puch rahe ho??

Bondita whispers in his ears...

Bondita:- Pati Babu... Yadi mai yaha mai gaadi mein bait gyi, tab mujhe yeh Samaj ka gulam ban jaaungi... Yeh rudiwaadi soch ko thodna hai humein... Haath pakad ke ham andar jaayenge...

Anirudh(proudly):- Tikh hai Bondita...

Anirudh holds Bondita's hand and they come towards the line... Bondita erases half the line whereas Anirudh erases the other half... Both advance together and stop at the steps... Bondita leaves Anirudh's hands and climbs the steps, much to Kaka's shock... AniDita go inside and pack everything and come out...

What Bondita says shook the whole family to the core... Even the Munshi Family was shocked...

Bondita:- Zameendar Babu, mai alvida keh rahi hu is ghar ko, aap Ganga Jal chidakke shudhikaran kar sakte ho... Kyuki yeh Ghar ab ashudh ho gya hai... Iss samaj mein, aurato ka aukat wahi hai... Samaj ke rudiwaadi soch ke gulam banne se zyada Angrezon ka gulam banna achha lagega mujhe... Jab aap yeh rudiwaadi soch badalne ke liye taiyaar ho, tab Pati Babu ko bataiyega... Tab thak Alvida...

Batuk:- Boudi, ruk jaao na... Pls mat jaao...

Bondita:- Nhi Batuk... Mat roko mujhe... Mai sab kuch jhel sakti hu, par apne aatmasamman pe daag nhi... Jaha Bondita ke aatmasamman pe ungli uthaya jaata hai, waha Bondita ek kshan ke liye bhi nhi tehregi...

Saying this, Bondita walks away ti the car... Anirudh smiles proudly at her... Kaka stops him before he goes out...

Kaka:- Beta Anirudh, kaha jaa rahe ho?? Batao toh...

Anirudh:- Nhi bataunga Kaka... Mai jaha bhi jaau, aap sab ko kya fark padta hai...

Kaka:- Beta, tujhe meri kasam, batado...

Anirudh(irritatedly):- Calcutta...(in mind) Maaf kijiyega Kaka, jhoot bolna padta hai... London jaa raha hu mai...

Kaka:- Anirudh beta, Bahu ko wapas bechdo... Tum yahi pe ruko...

Anirudh:- NHI!!! KABHI BHI NHI!!! YADI BONDITA MERI SAATH NHI HOTI TOH MERA ASTITV HI CHEENA JAAYEGA... MUJHE YEH RUDIWAADI SAMAJ SE ZYAADA BONDITA KE SAATH REHNA HAI... WOH MERI DIL-KA-SUKOON HAI... MUJHSE AAP SABSE ZYAADA PARWAH TOH BONDITA KA HI HAI... BONDITA JAHA NHI, ANIRUDH BHI WAHA RK KSHAN KE LIYE NHI RUKEGA... DRIVER, GAADI NIKALO...

Anirudh and Bondita leave for the Calcutta Port... Anirudh buys 2 tickets to London but has to get visa for Bondita... He decides to stay in a hotel for a day... Anirudh sends off the driver by giving him money, telling him to keep his mouth shut... The driver says yes and leaves... Anidita then freshen up and leave for the approval of VISA for Bondita... Before they go, Anirudh decides to dress her up in a western attire... He buys an Indo- Western dress for Bondita... She wears it with the help of the lady who was present there... Anirudh pays the money and thanks the woman for helping them...

Anidita go to the office and the VISA is approved as the officer is impressed with Bondita... They go to the Calcutta Port and show the VISA... Her ticket is approved and they board the ship, bidding adieu to India for the next 15 years...

Anidita land in London and they are received by Salim... He gets sad when he comes to know about what happened in India... So, Anidita go to Salim's home... Then the trio set off for shopping western clothing for Bondita... After 3 hours of shopping, they come back home...

Here, Kaka is searching for Anirudh and Bondita but everyone says that they haven't seen them... He goes to the driver's home but finds it locked...

Kaka(in mind):- Kya tum mujhse itne naraz ho ki tune apne Kaka aur parivaar se itne door jaa chuke ho Anirudh?? Mai bas Bahu ka bhalai chahta tha... Par mujhe nhi laga ki tum itne naraz hoke mujhse dur chali jaaoge... Ab pata nhi ki tum wapas kab aaoge ghar ko...

Here, Kaka repents for the mistake he committed... Binoy tried to collect information but didn't succeed... Mini was heartbroken when she heard that Anirudh left Tulsipur with Bondita... Whereas Salim appointed a guy who could get all the deets from Tulsipur...

Meanwhile, Bondita got admitted to a boarding school in Paris and Anirudh worked as a part time tutor there... And he was also practicing his Barristry...

Salim got two important news... One such was the villagers killing Sumati Maa because she was a widow... Being a widow, her 'buri saya' was responsible for this condition of Bondita... But, the villagers vowed not to allow AniDita into their village as Bondita was 'Socially Outcasted'... She was tagged as a Social Outcast just because she was sexually assaulted and harassed...

Another vital information was that Binoy, Bhaumik and Mini were coming to London... Salim got to know about this and thanked god that Anidita had settled in Paris... As suspected the three came to his home and Salim told that they never came here to their utter disappointment... The trio went back to India and Mini was married off to another Businessman...

Bondita was a bright student and when she completed her school, everyone got to know about Anidita's relationship... A girl named Patricia asked her...

Patricia:- Bondita, can I ask you something??

Bondita:- Yes, go ahead...

Patricia:- Umm... You could've lived in Calcutta or Dalhousie right?? Why did you come here??

Bondita:- Yeah, that was our plan 1st... In the Dalhousie hostel, the admissions were closed... We then went to Calcutta... But the ppl of Calcutta came to know what happened and tagged me as a Social Outcast just because I was sexually assaulted and harassed... This is the condition of women in India... That is why I want to become a Barrister... You guys know one thing?? The Society went to the extent of killing my Mom just because she was a widow and widows are considered inauspicious by the prejudiced society...

Bondita then told how exactly she got married to Anirudh... There was a collective gasp from the crowd... All were shocked at this... The inmates of the hostel decided to fight for Women's Rights...  Bondita got admitted in one of the best Law Colleges of London... She successfully completed the course and broke Anirudh's record...

After the convocation ceremony, Anidita decided to come back to India... They secretly came to India and settled in Dalhousie... Bondita's 1st case was to eliminate Child Marriage and Sati... All the villagers got curious to know who were the Barristers... During the day of hearing, all got shocked on seeing Anirudh and a grown up Bondita...

Anirudh was the lawyer and Bondita along with the Hira Mandi girls and a few victims of Sati and Child Marriage were the witness account... AniDita finally won the case because Bondita was the sole witness needed for the case to win... They were finally accepted back into the family...

So, here is another os that comes to an end... I think this OS is a boring one... I promise that I will bring a new theme in the next OS...

Stay tuned for the next update... Until then I am signing off....

Pls vote and comment...