Please read

Hello I'm Caption, this story will be very confusing if you do not read this so please read the whole thing before starting to read the book, thank you :)

In the following the author will be explaining what the characters in this story are, also the meaning of blood lust

The Ailousos animal / shapeshifter was a original idea by the author of this book

Ailousos is the name of what the replacement is for the human population is called, an Ailousos is a cat like creature who has the ability to transform into a human, a full grown male Ailousos can grow to be the same size as a juvenile tiger. Ailousos stay in their human 90% of the time only shape shifting if necessary. The first Ailousos was created in a lab with the name of Teagan. Teagan was created by humans so the only reason Ailousos have the ability to shape shift into humans is because scientists fussed a tiger, maincoon house cat, and a human. In result creating the Ailousos species. The Ailousos was created just in case the human population ever decreased and it was up to the Ailousos to rebuild the population using the human DNA they were created with, years after Teagan was created scientists had over 500 Ailousos in the world, the scientists set the Ailousos free after they were created so they could reproduce in the wild. Over time scientists saw their mistake with setting the Ailousos free because it seamed that they all vanished after being set free in the wild, when really have just stayed off as regular animals with a human form. Thousands of years later after the human population was destroyed pollution and natural disasters it was time for the Ailousos to come and take over. It was as if the world had restarted soon the Ailousos were learning and teaching each other and soon it was as if the human population was never destroyed.

blood lust was a disease that was discovered back in the 1800s, it was said to be a disease caused by the the tiger DNA that was fussed into the Ailousos when they were first created. Blood lust was very rare only 3 cases that doctors discovered from the 1800s to the present. Blood lust only makes its way into a Ailousos body by drinking the blood of another Ailousos or of their own blood, in a short description blood lust is when a Ailousos has a insane desire for blood mostly to drink it, if one with blood lust tried to stop drinking blood their eyes could turn a blood red color and they will start to foam at the mouth, losing control of their senses and going berserk, and end up slaughtering any living thing in their way until they get the taste of blood again. You might say a lot of people drink their blood just to taste it, why didn't they get sick? Well its because of how rare the disease is, and even if someone gets it theirs a 90% chance of death before they even can take the life of their first victim.

Please remember this disease is fake and so is a Ailouros

If you have any questions please ask here