~ 003 ~

~~~

shorter chapter today, sorry!

~

Y/N's POV

I've just finished cleaning myself up. Honestly, I feel a lot better! Although, I am still a bit tired.

Earlier, Rosé told me to dry myself off with the towel they provided me, and then come and find her, so that she could give me some clothes.

After I step out of the bathtub and drain the water, I begin to dry off with the towel. The towel is white, and it's super soft and fluffy. Oh, the luxuries of rich people..

I exit the bathroom, and start looking for Rosé. I can hear a TV playing in the living room, but before I go over there, I check some the other rooms. She's most likely in the living room, but I can use this as a chance to explore.

Even though they're only going to be here in the United States for a little while, the house they're staying in is huge. It's atleast two times bigger than any place I've stayed in.

I take my mini-tour around the house, finding the bedrooms of Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa, aswell as the room with the bed that I woke up in.

Then, I come across a closed door. This one appears to be different from the rest, because it has a lock on the outside. My curiosity gets the best of me, and I try to open it.

Miraculously, it begins to open, followed by loud creaks with every movement of the door. Fuck! It made a lot of noise, I really hope they didn't hear that.

The TV is still blasting at a high volume, so I should be safe. It'd definitely be best to leave that door alone, though. But that also means I can't really close it..

Whatever, they won't think anything of it, right?

I think I should actually get Rosé now, because if I take too long they'll probably get suspicious.

I quickly make my way into the living room.

Once I turn the corner, my almost naked body, barely being covered by this towel, is on full display infront of the 4 girls, who are seated on the couch.

Immediately, I catch their attention, them staring intensely at me. I feel a bit nervous, because they are not saying anything, just looking!

I notice their facial expressions. Jennie is smirking, while Lisa has her mouth agape, Rosé smiling, and Jisoo is the only one who doesn't appear to be swooning over me.

I really wish this towel was bigger.. for some reason, I have a feeling they purposely gave me the smallest one that they have.

After a few seconds, Rosé finally stands up. "Good, you're finished! Follow me." She says, first sprinting over to me, and then taking my hand and walking me to her bedroom.

Once we enter, she starts kind of rambling. "Okay, so I have a few outfits for you. Don't worry, they're all new, I kept them in here so no one would see. The girls don't even know what I picked out for you, yet!" She says while presenting multiple stacks of clothes on her bed, presumably each their own outfits. Did she actually become a sort of stylist just for me, a kidnapped maid..?

"Well, you can pick one to wear right now, and I'll wait outside while you get dressed." She continues before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

I look through all the clothes she put out for me, and surprisingly, they were really nice. Very simple outfits, not designer or anything, but they were really cute! I picked the one I liked the most, and put it on. My hair was still wet, and kind of messy, but there were no combs or brushes that I could see.

Ignoring my hair, I left the room and saw Rosé leaning on the wall next to it on her phone. "Well, that was fast- Oh! Y-You look.. really good!" She stutters, blushing a little. Hehe, I made her blush! I smile, and thank her.

"Okay, you need to dry your hair! There's a blow dryer in the bathroom, it's on the counter." She says, sort of avoiding looking directly at me..

I go into the bathroom and start drying my hair.

Rosé's POV

I'm glad I chose those clothes. They really flatter her, and perfectly accentuate her figure, and- uh, nevermind!

Eventually, I heard the blow dryer stop, followed by Y/N exiting the bathroom.

Her hair looks really good! She approaches me, "So.. what now?" She asks me. "You know, you're really pretty.. like, you could literally be an idol yourself." I say, kind of ignoring her question.

She laughs and looks down with a smile. "No way." She says. "Yes way!" I respond, taking a small step closer to her. Before anything else could happen, I hear a voice from beside us.

Y/N's POV

While talking to Rosé, I see Jennie approach us from behind her.

"Stop flirting with Y/N." Jennie says, rolling her eyes. "Ay! Unnie, I'm not flirting! Have you ever heard of a compliment??" Rosé says, flustered.

Jennie laughs at Rosé, and then turns toward me. "Oh, you look good." She says nonchalantly. Then, she takes a step closer to me, and says,

"Now, you need to learn our rules."

~

896 words

~~~