Episode 29: Transcending Beyond Doubt

Start from the beginning

Mana: I agree. Nii-sama is always out there doing dangerous things that could potentially get him killed and I always had to come save him every time it was Nightmare or someone else coming to take my one and only blood brother away from this world.

Yuzuru: Reminisce. I remember telling you that it was okay to feel the way that you do, but it's also best to refine your powers for the greater good to prepare for fighting in the future.

Miku: Right...but what if it never happens at all? There's no way to tell when or if it happens...

Kaguya: Yeah.. I see where you're coming from Miku.. but I don't think Akio would lie about something like that.

Mayuri: I don't think so either. Keep in mind that originally, I wasn't supposed to appear anymore and just be a distant memory but the day that I came back, I just so happened to possess the same energy as another being that I didn't even know existed.

Tohka: Umu. I don't think Akio knows when it'll happen either and I also feel like that's the reason why Akio is helping us become stronger. I, too, want to protect this beautiful world from any kind of harm and Shido as well, because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here with any of you.

Miku's eyes widened as Tohka finished her sentence. She recalls back when Shido first saved her from an attack from Inverse Tohka in Season 2 as a promise to keep her safe. Miku looks down with a serious/shocked face as she comes to the realization.

Mana: We can't waste this opportunity that he has prepared for us. This is the only chance we have of saving our lives so we can live to smile another day again.

Tohka gets up from the ground and walks towards Miku and she looks up to her as she puts her hand out to help her off the ground as everyone else gets up as well.

Tohka: Don't worry Miku-san. You're not alone in this situation. We are here to help each other improve ourselves for what's next so we'll do our part, but you have to do yours as well. So.. will you please let us guide you?

Miku looks up at Tohka, Origami, Mana, Kaguya, Yuzuru, and Natsumi inspired by their words and she comes to the realization that however she feels is appropriate and makes sense, she also takes into account that she can't be left in the dust as a "sideline character". Tohka and the others told her that she is powerful and she indeed is. She's been rejected in the past by her own fans and was able to come back stronger than ever so they believe that she can train and get stronger to fight alongside the rest of the Spirits while protecting the man that gave her a second chance, that person being Shido. She grabs Tohka's hand and hugs her with a smile on her face.

Miku: Yes! I understand now! You girls sure do know how to uplift!

Tohka is shocked that Miku is hugging her but she feels like Miku gets the message that has been said to her. She lets go of Tohka and she smiles with reassurance.

Miku: I hear you all loud and clear now. I'll work harder to become stronger for Shido, and for this world.

Tohka: Umu! Let's all work together and stick together!

Everyone: Yes!

Everyone raises their hand as it transitions to Kotori, Reine and Shido watching them while smiling.

*Music cuts* 

Kotori: Well, it seems you rubbed off Tohka, Shido..

Shido: Hehe. I guess I did. I couldn't have said it better myself though. Miku deserves more credit for what she's been through in the past. She's strong like the rest of them so I believe she has what it takes. That's the idol I see her as.