Episode 2 "Red Fox"

Note: I'm sorry about last episode! I promise this'll one longer!

🦊Ambrose Gami Springs🦊

Ambrose: Ambrose. Ambrose was running down some alleyway in L.A "Get away from me!" She yells out! Jumping over a large gate with ease. She turns to see a group of angry men still chasing him. Some start climbing the gate while also run to the other side. "Ok! This isn't going according to plan at all!" She says rubbing forward once again! While staying in the shadows, Ambrose notice a door behind her. She goes for the knob but instead has the door opened for her from the inside. Falling in with a small yelp- she looks around as the door is shut and is now closed in darkness. "Woah! Where am I?" The lights turn and on she's approached by a group of teenage boys.

Chad: "Names Chad." Chad has blue eyes, light olive skin, blond straight short hair and is kinda short. And a punchable face. "You don't mind us helping you from those big bad men, do you little lady?"

Ambrose: For description wise. Ambrose has golden brown skin, hazel-green round eyes, dark brown 4c-4d hair in the style of braided twist, full lips with a diamond head shape. She is 5'11 with a athletic-muscular figure. "My name is Ambrose, NOT little lady." She says annoyed. Walking past the group of boys and goes straight to the bar. "If you don't mind me asking- like I minded you asking me. Why did you help me?"

Chad: "Because little la-" Chad stops talking. Swallowing hard when he notice her head turn towards him and only him. "Ambrose." He sighs. "We saw you running from bad men and just wanted to help you. Harhar!"

Ambrose: "That's cool and everything but I don't care." She says pulling out a whiskey bottle.

Chad: "You got no choice kid. Either help or get beat the fuck up. Like the dirty nigga you are." At that moment everyone looked at Chad. "I have black friends!"

Ambrose: Ambrose broke the glass bottle half way. "Ok. I'm pissed!" She says charging at everyone in the fashion of a Naruto fight scene. Her movements were swift, agile, and flexible. While the group of teenage boys she was fighting were rough, slow and less organized then a high school fire alarm. It only took 1 minute and 15 seconds. "That was pathetic. I was expecting a fight that.. gave me a challenge." She says going through the same door and walking across the street into a corner store. Once inside the lights begin to buzz slightly. "Weird."

Chad: "Don't you fucking run, Bitch!" He says running right behind her! Stopping at the door. "Me and my boys wanna talk to you a bit!"

Ambrose: "Oh for heavens safe. Now I remember you." She says rubbing her temple. "You're the reason that mob was even on me. Look, I'm not sorry that your sister wanted some chocolate flavored kisses. We fucked, I ate her out, and she became addicted. I'm still friends with her- I think." She says taking a drink of cold water in a plastic bottle. "Unless you got something useful for me. Let me know." She says while finishing a energy bar. The 13 men run inside going for the kill! Before Ambrose starts to fight she notice in the corner of her eye- an electricity bolt crash into a dumpster and start to form a body. "Ok boys! This has been fun. But I gotta dash!" She says charging towards them! Leaping over a few and landing at the doors! She was just making it through with a large smile.

(Trigger Warning: Attempted Sexual Assault)

Chad: "No!" Chad yells as he reaches over and yanks her by the hair. Dragging her inside. "Fuck you think you're going?!" Ambrose did try to fight but he kept pulling her closer. "I don't think so!" He says pulling off his belt and uses it to tie her legs together. "I ain't with that f@ggy shit! Fuckin lesbo!"

Ambrose: Ambrose feels her basketball shorts begin to get pulled down. She tries to scream for help but one of the bigger guys(grown ass man btw) covers her mouth.

Chad: "Trust me. You just need a real man to help you out." He says grabbing at his dick.

Ambrose: "NO!!!" Ambrose screams out. And next thing everyone knows, there's a flash of light entering the room. Everyone backs up covering their eyes from the blinding light.

Female voiced: "Get off her!" The female says emitting the light.

Ambrose: Ambrose pulls her shorts back on. And makes a break for it through the back. The first thing she sees the in the shadow behind her. Is a fox! "Argh!" She yells falling on her back. She looks to her arms noticing electricity. Getting up and running towards the windows she looks at herself. "I'm.. A FOX?!" She yells! She starts to break heavy, uncomfortably, "ARGGHGHHHH!" She screams out. Passing out from exhaustion.