Pt.4

Mon-el:
   Breath taking, thats the only words describes how beautiful she looked.. I couldn't look anywhere else I was captivated by her. I knew I haven't stopped loving her not even a bit. I loved her as much or more as I did the day I left. Yet I knew I couldn't.. I was married I have a wife I kept telling my self over and over again.
And then she hugged me.. it took me a min to realize what was going on but then I hugged her back.. It felt so good having her back in my arms. God I missed her.

After what felt like just seconds  she pulled back and that's when I noticed.. her big round belly.. she's pregnant..

"You're back, is it really you, when? How?"  She started asking.. exited and confused at the same time.

"I, I, I" I couldn't speak I was speechless

Kara:

  I don't know how to describe how I felt the second I saw him he was there.. he was here a million yet no thoughts came to my mind. So I just ran hugged him he was real he was really here he was just as perfect as I remembered.. he was really back. I've never felt so complete I was where I belonged. I pulled back and that's when I saw he  had noticed.. my stomach

Mon-el:

"You're..." I started to say

"35 weeks today" she said shyly

"I found out about a month after you left..." She continued saying. "I was so depressed.. my mental health was not the best.. i was going to therapy that was the condition Alex gave me if I still wanted to work with the DEO.. at first I was not sure if I wanted to keep it if I could keep it.. I was afraid.. still am" she admitted. 

"I was not sure if I could be supergirl, a reporter, and a single mom." But then I had a dream where the 3 of us we where just running though a garden.. a beautiful field like those in Argo city. And then  I couldn't imagine not having this baby a world without him. I decided I  was going continue being supergirl.. until I couldn't anymore. But about a month after there was an attack.. they took me and took  my blood similar on how they did when they stole the Medusa project.. but this time they ran test.. i guess to find out my blood type and all that, they wanted to drain me transfuse all my blood.. so they got my powers.. but they found out I was pregnant..instead.. the team got to me to me before they found to anything else.. but then they decided to hit me where it hurts.. they put a bounty on his head.. he hasn't even been born and there's a price for him.." she cried

I was in shock.. I'm going to be a dad.. if you ask me this is honestly the last thing I expected... I'm going to be a dad I smiled I can't believe it she's carrying our child.. yet again there was already monsters trying to get him.. how could someone be so cruel and put a prize for an unborn child.. that's why she went into hiding to protect it. Know I understood why she had done it.. to protect our baby.

It hit me she had called it a him.. were we having a boy?

"It's a him" I asked her

"Yes, a baby boy" she replied

By now we where both sitting down on the couch I couldn't not hug her. She was crying.. it hurt me see her cry.. I felt so guilty for not being here for her when she most needed me, she had been doing all this alone.

"I'm sorry" I said hugging her

"I'm sorry I was not here with you.. that I didn't come back sooner.. you don't know how hard I looked for ways to come back or to send you a message."

"It's fine you're here now that's all it matters" she said she was a little more calmed down.. even after crying she looked stunning.

"Can I?" I asked her, referring to her belly

"Go ahead" I put my hands gently over  her stomach not wanting to hurt either of them

"Here" she moved my hands to the other side.. that's when I felt it a kick

"He's moves a lot and kicks a lot" she said

"He's strong like his mom I told her" she just giggled 

"A Prince" she said.. it was True when my parents died I had became king even tho Daxam no longer exists.. the bloodline remains.. he's  lawfully a prince

Kara yawned.. "omg you look exhausted" I told her "common let's take you to bed.. you should rest and I probably should head back to the DEO" I told her

"You're at the DEO?" She asked "Since when, why didn't Alex tell me anything.. wait how did you even know where to find me?"

"I'll explain everything tomorrow you need to rest" I told her... avoiding having to answer all her questions.. She had enough for today I didn't want to overwhelm her with everything I had to tell her.

"Can you at least stay till I fall asleep?" She asked me

"Of course" I answered her, how could I not

Kara had fallen asleep almost instantly. I didn't know how was I supposed to tell her that it's been 7 years for me..  that me being here had been an accident and that I was married.. I was going to break her heart.. I would love to wait until our son is born to tell her so I didn't endanger either of their life's.. I knew Daxamite pregnancies where hard on women.. and very dangerous.. but the ship would be ready soon and I couldn't keep it hidden from her.. most importantly I'm not sure I want to leave her  anymore specially not now that I know I have a son.. he'll be here in about 5 weeks I cant just leave him.. I can't leave Kara what kind of man would that make me.. Now that I've seen her I can't imagine my life without her again I don't think I can do it.. I want her in my life..

As I walked outside i remembered.. Irma what was I going to tell her.. how was I going to explain to her that I was having a child with Kara.. she knew about my pass with Kara I never dared look at anyone else for the longest.
But again we both knew we where never going to have kids it had been something untold in hour relationship. It hurt me but we both knew that it was no kind of life to raise a child in.. I was always going to be in love with Kara.

Yet again I had respect her she was my wife, and be honest with her.. I had never been so confused and scared there was one thing I know for sure.. I will find those bastards that wanted to hurt my child.

————————————————————————

Hey guys hope you guys liked the chapter.. I was exited to write it.. hope you guys enjoyed it

-Hugs and kisses