Pt.2

Kara:

It's been 5 months.. 5 months since I've disappeared. It hasn't gotten easier but I've made a routine.. every morning I wake up shower chose an outfit and watch a TV.
It's simple.. Alex comes over we talk until she has to go home at the end of the night. On the bright side having so much free time has giving me the opportunity to learn how to bake.. and cook on tonight's menu; shrimp Alfredo is in the menu along with bacon wrapped jalapeños.. my favorite If I could I'll eat bacon all day long.. but before all that I need to do my workout I might not gain weight but it's alway good to stay healthy and it also helps me keep my mind off things.

Alex:

When I got to the DEO this morning I was surprised to see Winn was already here..
"What are you doing here? You're about 2 hours to early " I said to him

"There's a ship.. it came from no where" Winn answered

"We are going to check it out, get ready" John ordered and so we did

When I walked in  I was surprised to see it looked very modern this technology was advanced even Winn was amazed by it..

"This is nothing like I've seen before" Winn said.

That's when I notice a figure walking towards us

"Stand down we won't hurt you" I said

That's when I noticed he had a gun "drop the gun or I'll shot"

That's when I saw him.. Mon-el

"Alex" Mon-el said dropping his gun and collapsed in the floor.

"Take him to the DEO" John ordered

"It's been 8 hrs why isn't he awake" John asked me
"I'm not sure he seems to be healthy and there's no  signs of trauma" I responded

Just as we where about to walk out the room Mon-el spoke

"Where am I?"

"You're in the DEO.. you collapsed we brought you here you are okay and your allergy to led seems to have cured" I told him

"No, it didn't cure.. when I left I was send through a warm hole that send me to the 31st century they developed a cure for it,but   I have to go back fix the ship I need to go back" he said

"We will take you there" John told him
On our way there I couldn't help but to question why haven't he asked for Kara.. he looked so different so distant and older. So indifferent to the fact that he was back home.

We are here John said. So we started walking towards it. As we entered the ship.. Winn ran to try to see what was wrong with it while me and Mon-el stayed and looked at the controls. "The engine is damaged.." Winn finally spoke.. "looks like that was the reason you crashed, some kind of virus is my guess" he stated

"I'll fix it and we'll be on our way back home"
Mon-el said coldly

And I lost it.. he was not going to pretend like she didn't exist.

"Can I speak to you in private Mon-el" I said softly
"Sure" he answered

We both walked outside.

"How could you be so indifferent.. you realize the only reason I haven't put you behind a cell is because of her.. you been here for a day and not once have you asked for her.. nor mentioned her you carry her necklace and yet you seem to have forgotten that she ever exited what happened to you? Are you even the real Mon-el?"

Just as I finished saying that Winn screamed
"Guys someone is waking up!!"

We both rushed to where they guys where

"She's drowning!!" Mon-el screamed as he started punching the crystal.. he kept on punching it until it broke. Revealing a woman.
We quickly took her to the med bay.. and after we left her resting I called Mon-el over

"Who is she?" I said

"We are a group of superheroes we call our selfs The Legion. We are from the 31st century" he explained and that's Irma Ardeen my wife" he said

I couldn't help my self I started punching him

"How could you do that to her it's only been 7 months.. so much the for love you said to have.. you married another woman at the first chance you had.. you selfish bastard.. she's gone.. she disappeared you bastard she couldn't handle not knowing what happened to you so she disappeared!!"

"I didn't just get over her.. god knows I looked for years to find a way back but It's been 7 years! It's been 7 years for me not 7 months " he said

I was left speechless.

Mon-el:

"She's gone" that's all that rung in my head Kara had disappeared.. to where?  I felt so guilty maybe if I had found a way to come back sooner she wouldn't had left.
  Even though I didn't ask or show it I had been questioning where Kara was it was so unusual if her not being with the team. It had only been 7 months for them.. but as much as I wanted to ask about her and find her I know that showing that I cared for her would hurt Irma. I couldn't do that to my wife. We needed to go back to the 31st century it was for the best.

Alex:

   Kara.. that was the fist person I thought about.. Kara would be so hurt when she found out. Mon-el was married and wanted nothing to do with her.. he was more worried about going back to the future that knowing what happened to Kara. In that moment I made the choice. We would help Mon-el fix the ship so they could leave and Kara wouldn't find out. 
  I would go visit her and act like nothing had happened. For her it would be just another day.

I would make sure if it.