Chapter 46: Yi Ling is Drunk

When Gu Luoxi came back to his senses, he saw that everyone was watching him, and Gu Luoxi immediately said: "Okay, then choose a day to make up a wedding."

  "Okay, let's go back and choose a good day to make up the wedding together with my family." Seeing his daughter nodded in agreement, Gu Yuanshan immediately said happily.

  This meal was to be discussed for a long time, and it was not finished until three or four o'clock in the afternoon.

  Although Gu Luoxi laughed at Fu Yiling's poor drinking in the first place, after Fu Yiling's face turned from red to white, Gu Luoxi became a little worried, and Fu Yiling looked very wrong.

  After everyone finished the meal, Fu Yiling originally wanted to go back with the second elder, but the headache was already going to be too much, so he just wanted to lie down and rest.

  Gu Luoxi saw that Fu Yiling was uncomfortable, so she said to everyone: "Mingzhe, you send Fu Yiling's parents and two children home first. Fu Yiling will stay here to rest tonight. I think he seems a little uncomfortable. ."

  When everyone heard Gu Luoxi's words, they noticed that Fu Yiling's face was a little pale, and they understood. He Shulan said, "Yiling, you can rest here tonight. It won't be too late to go back if your head hurts tomorrow. "

  "Yes, Mingzhe, you are going to send off your in-laws and two children." Gu Yuanshan also said.

  "Okay." After Gu Mingzhe responded, he took the two children to the place where they lived with the two elders.

  "Yiling, let me help you to rest first." Gu Luoxi whispered.

  Gu Luoxi helped Fu Yiling to Gu Mingzhe's room, and after covering Fu Yiling's quilt, Gu Luoxi was ready to go back to her room to rest for a while.

  Just about to leave, Gu Luoxi's sleeves were caught by Fu Yiling.

  "Luo Xi, don't go." Fu Yiling's voice was a little muffled and weak, his eyes half-open and half-closed, looking a little confused.

  "If I don't leave, I'll go back to my own room and rest. You can rest assured to sleep, and you won't have a headache when you wake up." For Fu Yiling's uncomfortable reason, Gu Luoxi explained patiently.

  "Luo Xi..." Fu Yiling still refused to let go, still whispering something in her mouth.

  Gu Luoxi was a little confused, so he leaned down to hear what Fu Yiling was talking about. Unexpectedly, as soon as Gu Luoxi leaned down, Fu Yiling hugged the person into his arms.

  "Hey, what are you doing!" Gu Luoxi wanted to break free, but found that Fu Yiling was so tightly held that she couldn't break free.

  Gu Luoxi felt that Fu Yiling must be pretending to be drunk and wanted to take advantage of her.

"Luo Xi..." Fu Yiling kept repeating Gu Luoxi's name, but said nothing else.

  Gu Luoxi broke free for a long time, but couldn't get up either. Fortunately, he didn't move anymore. After a while, Gu Luoxi discovered that Fu Yiling had stopped talking at some point. She looked up at Fu Yiling and found that Fu Yiling was actually asleep.

  Gu Luoxi suddenly felt a little helpless, forget it, for Fu Yiling's discomfort, Gu Luoxi didn't care about him.

  Although Fu Yiling fell asleep, the strength on her arms remained undiminished. Gu Luoxi wanted to break free but still couldn't break free.

  Gu Luoxi sighed. Fortunately, she moved her body slightly and changed to a more comfortable posture. It's better to sleep for a while. She was a little tired after a busy day.