Chapter 45 Discussing the Wedding

After Gu Mingzhe had lunch at Fu Yiling and the others, he was ready to go back. Gu Luoxi said to Fu Yiling and the others, and got up and sent Gu Mingzhe off.

  Fu Yiling knew that Gu Luoxi's sister and brother hadn't seen each other for a long time, and there should be a lot to say, so they didn't follow.

  "Sister, you don't actually need to give it to me, I know the way myself." Gu Mingzhe said a little embarrassed.

  "It's okay. I haven't seen you for many years. I'll take you to the station." Gu Luoxi smiled and continued to speak, "Unexpectedly, you have changed so much in just the past few years."

  "How about in the army? Tired?" Gu Luoxi looked at his tanned brother, a little funny and painful.

  "Tired is not tired, but sometimes I miss home and my sister." Gu Mingzhe scratched his head embarrassedly.

  "If you miss home, go back and see more. My parents are getting older now, and I'm already married. If you have holidays in the army, you should go back and see your parents." Gu Luoxi said.

  "I know." Gu Mingzhe hesitated, then continued: "Brother-in-law, how is he treating you?"

  "Oh, you mean Fu Yiling, he is very good to me and also very good to the two children." Gu Luoxi replied with a smile.

  "That's good, if he does something to sorry you, or if you have a bad life here and you are wronged, you must tell us." Gu Mingzhe solemnly said.

  "I know." Gu Luoxi wanted to touch Mingzhe's hair, but found that he was too short in front of his younger brother and couldn't reach his younger brother's hair at all. Gu Luoxi retracted his hand in some embarrassment.

  Gu Mingzhe saw Gu Luoxi's intention, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  Time flies so fast. In a blink of an eye, Mingzhe is so big, he can be alone. Gu Luoxi sighed in her heart.

  After Gu Mingzhe was sent to the station, the car came soon. Gu Mingzhe got on the car a little bit reluctantly. He didn't want to separate from his sister so soon, but he thought that the day after tomorrow was New Year's Eve, when his sister would be there. When he went home, he could see each other again, and his heart would no longer be so uncomfortable.

  After Gu Luoxi sent Gu Mingzhe away, her mood was also a little depressed. But she adjusted her emotions quickly and walked back. She couldn't let Fu Yiling and the others see anything abnormal, lest they would worry.

  ...

  Today is the morning of the New Year's Eve. Gu Luoxi, Fu Yiling, and the two elders got up early in the morning. After a few people finished their breakfast, they brought a bunch of things and went to Gu Luoxi's parents' house.

  When I arrived at the yard of Gu Luoxi's parents' home, I saw that Gu Luoxi's parents and her younger brother had already got up for a while. Li Yafang was preparing lunch in the kitchen, while Gu Yuanshan and Gu Mingzhe were sitting in the living room chatting.

  Seeing Fu Yiling and Fu Yiling's parents coming, Gu Yuanshan stood up and smiled and said, "In-law is here, welcome, please take a seat."

  "You are too polite." He Shulan said politely, and at the same time motioned with her eyes to Fu Zhiyuan and Fu Yiling to put the presents they had brought to the side inconspicuous corners.

  "Mingzhe, go and pour a few cups of tea." Gu Yuanshan ordered.

  "Good" Gu Mingzhe answered.