Chapter 15 Zhao Hong overheard

After receiving the letter, Gu Luoxi did not open it immediately, but found a slightly vacant place before opening the letter. Of course, this letter was still sent by Gu Luoxi's parents. There will be no one to send a letter to her except for her parents.

  In the letter, Gu Luoxi's parents did not accuse their daughter, but rather regretted that she should not be allowed to go to the countryside as a girl. Now that the facts have happened, they also agree with Gu Luoxi's idea of ​​getting married, and in the letter they also included the fifty yuan that Gu Luoxi's parents had sent her, saying that Gu Luoxi should buy things for herself.

  After reading the letter, Gu Luoxi folded it up and collected the space. Then he said to Fu Yiling: "Yiling, wait for me. I will write a reply letter to my parents telling them that I am pregnant. ."

  When she was at the post office just now, Fu Yiling had speculated that it might be a letter sent to her by Gu Luoxi's parents. So Fu Yiling was not surprised that Gu Luoxi said that she wanted to reply to her parents, but Fu Yiling was still very surprised that Gu Luoxi had to tell her parents about her pregnancy.

  This was the first time Fu Yiling heard Gu Luoxi mention her parents in front of him. He didn't know that Gu Luoxi had already written a letter to tell her parents that she was ready to get married.

  Seeing Fu Yiling's surprised look, Gu Luoxi instantly understood what the man was thinking, and explained: "Two days before we got married, I wrote to my parents telling them that I'm getting married. In my reply, I agreed with our marriage, so I told them that I was pregnant and they wouldn't say anything, so don't worry."

  Hearing Gu Luoxi's explanation, Fu Yiling nodded and stopped asking.

  Gu Luoxi quickly wrote a reply. In the letter, she briefly stated what happened in the past month and the news that she was pregnant. At the same time, Gu Luoxi also asked her parents to take care of her health, not to worry too much about her affairs, and don't send her any more money in the future. She has enough money now.

  After sending a reply to Gu Luoxi's parents, the two continued to wander aimlessly in the county town. Occasionally, Gu Luoxi would buy one or two small things. Presumably it was late, and the two of them returned to the village.

  After returning home, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling cooked dinner together. When the meal was almost ready, Gu Luoxi asked Fu Yiling to return to the bullpen to call his parents to come and have a meal together, and measure the size for them by the way. make clothes.

  The second elder heard his son say that he would go to Gu Luoxi's place for dinner. He originally disagreed, but he thought that he would have to take Gu Luoxi's pulse to see his body again today. residence.

  After a few of them had dinner, He Shulan put the belly of her finger on the pulse of Gu Luoxi's wrist and began to diagnose Gu Luoxi's pulse. As soon as He Shulan wanted to speak, Gu Luoxi saw that there seemed to be a figure near the window, and said, "Who is there?"

  Seeing Gu Luoxi's reaction, Fu Yiling knew that someone was eavesdropping outside the house, and hurriedly chased it out. It took a long time for Fu Yiling to come back, her expression a little uncomfortable, and she said to everyone, "It's Zhao Hong."

  When Gu Luoxi heard this name, she frowned. How could this Zhao Hong always stay in the shadows? Gu Luoxi who had been harmed in the previous life had such a tragic ending. In this life, Gu Luoxi hadn't started to seek revenge on Zhao Hong, but Zhao Hong was always jumping in front of Gu Luoxi's eyes, which was really disgusting.

  When the second elder heard his son say this, he suddenly became nervous. Are they worried about being slapped or something, but worried about Gu Luoxi. The child Luo Xi is weak and is now pregnant again. If you suffer, then the two elders are really going to die of guilt.