Chapter 34 Sharing the Same Bed

Except on the night of rebirth, it was the first time that Gu Luoxi lived with Fu Yiling under the same roof and slept in the same bed. So when Gu Luoxi first started, he was a little nervous and not used to it.

  But after a few minutes, Gu Luoxi found that Fu Yiling was still quite motionless, as if sleeping.

  As a result, Gu Luoxi gradually felt relieved and soon fell asleep.

  After feeling that Gu Luoxi's breathing was steady, and he should have fallen asleep, Fu Yiling opened his eyes. He was not actually asleep, and it was estimated that it would be difficult to sleep in a short time.

  Fu Yiling was actually far from being as calm as he himself was.

  Fu Yiling tossed and turned, but even the movement of turning over was very cautious, for fear that the movement would wake up Gu Luoxi, and then he was driven out sadly.

  After finally being able to sleep in the same bed with her own wife, Fu Yiling didn't want to lose this rare opportunity to share the same bed just because she woke her up in the middle of the night.

  Fu Yiling wiped the non-existent sweat on his forehead, and only felt that the road to chasing his wife was still very long.

  I don't know when Gu Luoxi can really accept herself? But fortunately right now, Gu Luoxi didn't directly reject him thousands of miles away, which was a good thing.

  Early the next morning, the sky was still dark.

  When Gu Luoxi woke up in a daze, she found that the bedding at Fu Yiling's side was empty. Gu Luoxi reached out and touched the inside of the quilt, but it was still warm. It seemed that Fu Yiling hadn't left for long.

  Just when Gu Luoxi wondered what Fu Yiling was doing so early, she heard a little movement in the direction of the kitchen.

  Did Fu Yiling go to the kitchen to make breakfast so early?

  Gu Luoxi was a little puzzled. She got up and put on warm clothes. When she walked to the kitchen, she found that Fu Yiling was actually cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

  "Yiling, why did you get up so early to make breakfast?" Gu Luoxi asked suspiciously.

  It's still dark outside, and it's probably around five o'clock. Gu Luoxi and the others usually only get up at six or seven o'clock.

  "Well. Did you wake you up early today?" Fu Yiling heard Gu Luoxi's voice, turned around and replied: "It's cold outside, Luo Xi, you can go back to sleep later, and have breakfast later. When it's done, I'll call you again."

  With the dim light in the kitchen, Gu Luoxi only felt that Fu Yiling's eyes seemed to be a little black, could it be because he didn't sleep well last night? However, Fu Yiling seemed to fall asleep before her last night?

  "Yiling, did you sleep last night? The dark circles are quite heavy." Gu Luoxi was even more confused.

  "Ah? No, how could it happen!" Fu Yiling had a dilemma, and quickly explained: "You must be wrong! Luo Xi, go back to bed, and I will ask you to get up for breakfast later in the morning."

  Gu Luoxi wanted to say a few more words, but in the next second she yawned twice. She rubbed her eyes, and she was indeed a little sleepy.

  "Well, you'll wake me up later, I have to get up early to read." Gu Luoxi said while yawning.

  Fu Yiling nodded in response, and Gu Luoxi turned back to the house.

  Fu Yiling breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Gu Luoxi leave. He couldn't let Gu Luoxi know that he had hardly fallen asleep all night, otherwise, Gu Luoxi might not have let him fall asleep again tonight. And the chance to sleep.